UPDATED - LFCC 2016 Talk and Photo Schedule - 27/7

Donald Sumpter and Faye Marsay want a little jiggle because Donald is after his timed appearance 5pm anyway and I am in the Tobin talk.

Faye needs a little jiggle to avoid the Rutger diamond talk too.

I believe the Donald issue is being looked at and there may be news on Monday. I doubt anything will be done about Faye though as this is just a clash for you, unfortunately.

• Moderators

I'm going on saturday and I have a picture with Mads Mikkelsen. I'm in Batch 6, can some one please explain to me when I have to be there? Thanks in advance.

I'd say around half way through the PM shoot.

• Like 1

Will the Schedule change again now Ron Pealman has said he can't make it?

I would say that now the schedule is out they will want to keep changes ot a minimum, so if any changes I don't expect to be big....but can never be sure.....but they will update if any changes made

• Like 1

Quick question is there an error in the schedule as I can't see Nakia Burrise's Zeo costume photo shoot. My ticket says Saturday but the only one there is a Turbo one. Is there an error is it really the Zeo or what time is her Zeo costume photo shoot?

Quick question is there an error in the schedule as I can't see Nakia Burrise's Zeo costume photo shoot. My ticket says Saturday but the only one there is a Turbo one. Is there an error is it really the Zeo or what time is her Zeo costume photo shoot?

Looks like 15.55 Photo C to me :)

Is it possible to have the tobin bell talk changed to an earlier time ? please

I doubt it will be changed, because someone asks but you never know ;) I don't think they will change the schedule unless they absolutely have to in honesty.