UPDATED - LFCC 2016 Talk and Photo Schedule - 27/7

Please help....

I bought lots of Photo shoot tickets... But can't get there until Midday as I have to feed all my baby camels..

I Have to leave Early, As I doing free rides down the Beach which is miles away... Hmm and I'm going out in the Late afternoon to.. Might catch a movie or something...

Now, Could I get all my photos done at the same time please... If I go to Photo shoot A and hand out my photo shoot tickets to the nice crew members they can run and get the guests and I could get all my photo shoots done very quickly... I'm sure nobody will mind... I could be in and out before anyone notices... :smile:

I have to leave half an hour before I arrive, can anyone help me?!!

• Like 1

If you have low diamond pass number for Dolph, do that first then do Amir. If you have a high number then do it then other way around.

Saturday isn't a problem as GoT finished before Famke starts.

Thanks :) and I just checked, if worst came to worst I can catch Dolph PM as that time is free for me :)

Please help....

I bought lots of Photo shoot tickets... But can't get there until Midday as I have to feed all my baby camels..

I Have to leave Early, As I doing free rides down the Beach which is miles away... Hmm and I'm going out in the Late afternoon to.. Might catch a movie or something...

Now, Could I get all my photos done at the same time please... If I go to Photo shoot A and hand out my photo shoot tickets to the nice crew members they can run and get the guests and I could get all my photo shoots done very quickly... I'm sure nobody will mind... I could be in and out before anyone notices... :smile:

Borrow the Tardis and one of the doctors

• Like 1

Please help....

92cb3a77081d70e698bcdaa80fd7e600.jpg

• Like 1

Please help....

Borrow the Tardis and one of the doctors

The DeLorean will be at the show, that's more my style ;)

• Like 1

Please help....

92cb3a77081d70e698bcdaa80fd7e600.jpg

I have such a major loving for Mr Tennant....I mean just look at that face!!! Even in Jessica Jones I would be grinning ear to ear watching him...my husband would have to remind me hes a baddy in it lol

• Like 1

This has probably been asked loads of times but I don't feel like reading through 10 pages lol, three of my photo shoots don't have a batch number on or at least not what I've seen, how does that work?

Gutted reading about Ron... Does mean I have no clashes if it gets confirmed though.

One thing to ask - It was announced that Colt Cabana would be doing his Art of Wrestling podcast during the show. I only see a couple of free Wrestling talks with no mention of the podcast. Do you know if it is still going ahead and if so when? Thanks! I may have missed something on this one!

This has probably been asked loads of times but I don't feel like reading through 10 pages lol, three of my photo shoots don't have a batch number on or at least not what I've seen, how does that work?

I know a couple didn't have batch numbers, but as far as I know this was picked up and it was reissued with a Batch - check your e-mails as that's how I was notified.

Hope this helps.

I know a couple didn't have batch numbers, but as far as I know this was picked up and it was reissued with a Batch - check your e-mails as that's how I was notified.

Hope this helps.

That's what I thought, but my Natalie Tena one definitely doesn't have a batch number on it.

On reflection... found them through Eventbrite. Phew! *Makes note*

Hope this helps.

That's what I thought, but my Natalie Tena one definitely doesn't have a batch number on it.

There were some that missed it, but generally they are written in the bottom left of the etickets, incase you missed it.

Hope this helps.

There were some that missed it, but generally they are written in the bottom left of the etickets, incase you missed it.

Great tip as I planned to print them rather than use my phone

Any chance Blake Fosters can be moved earlier in the afternoon on friday ? i have theatre tickets in the evening and will need tol eave well before his shoot is on and i cant attend saturday or sunday :(

Edited by emmywolf

Good job I rechecked my schedule------I forgot it was the Ian McDiarmond and Throne photo I had which is at 11.50am, which clashes with the AM Jeremy Renner Diamond Photo-------

should I go to Ian and do the PM Jeremy Renner photo session, as I don't have anything then????

Good job I rechecked my schedule------I forgot it was the Ian McDiarmond and Throne photo I had which is at 11.50am, which clashes with the AM Jeremy Renner Diamond Photo-------

should I go to Ian and do the PM Jeremy Renner photo session, as I don't have anything then????

Probably the best option.

• Like 1

Any chance Blake Fosters can be moved earlier in the afternoon? i have theatre tickets in the evening and will need to eave well before his shoot is on

Not very likely to happen I'm afraid. Slight chance changes to schedule could be made if Ron's cancellation is confirmed, but even then not a guarantee.

• Moderators

Any chance Blake Fosters can be moved earlier in the afternoon on friday ? i have theatre tickets in the evening and will need tol eave well before his shoot is on and i cant attend saturday or sunday :(

I can almost certainly guarantee that Blakes Photoshoot won't be moved, sorry.

• Moderators

I'm confused can someone help me out? ... Is this the OFFICIAL photo schedule? The "possibility percentages" etc really threw me off....

Yes it's official. It just means there's slight wiggle room because not EVERYONE will turn up to their alloted time etc.