UPDATED - LFCC 2016 Talk and Photo Schedule - 27/7

well that's just great!!!! I went from having an easy day to now having clash's and the joint rocky pic I was going to buy tonight I now cant due to other shoots :( im gutted I really wanted the joint shoot :(

well that's just great!!!! I went from having an easy day to now having clash's and the joint rocky pic I was going to buy tonight I now cant due to other shoots :( im gutted I really wanted the joint shoot :(

Which others do you have that clash with the joint shoot?

kim coates

and now ive got to decide if I do tobin bell or Michael emerson am or pm. I normally see what the times are then buy up any free gaps, lucky I never this time id of been 110 out of pocket lol

kim coates

It's still doable. Get to Kim's shoot early and tell them you have the joint shoot finishing at the same time.

kim coates

It's still doable. Get to Kim's shoot early and tell them you have the joint shoot finishing at the same time.

I tried that last year and the crew was just nasty and I missed the shoot and had to wait 40 mins in a line to get a refund in vouchers. im not going to risk it this year not for that sort of money

Is the Game of Thrones talk seating numbered or is it first come first served. I'm just wondering as I've already bought a ticket but my sister us planning on accompanying me, if she bought her ticket now, would we be able to sit next to each other.

First come first served within your ticket group. Diamond pass holders will go in first, not sure about gold, I think they get to go next then standard tickets.

Hi all. Great schedule so very excited and only 3 days to go!

My question (I can't see it answered unless I'm going blind) I'm a gold pass ticket holder with a non diamond pass photo shoot batch 4 for Fake on Sunday.

Am I right in reading that it's diamond passes then gold (no matter the batch number) then standard photos batch 1 and possibly 2/3 or gold and standard batch 1, gold and standard batch 2 and gold and standard batch 3?

Thank you and I hope everyone has a great time!

• Moderators

Order will go

Diamond (for diamond guests) - likely in groups of numbers for guests with lots of DPs

Gold - all batches, but possibly in batch order *within gold* (if there are huge numbers of gold passes with tickets for that shoot)

Batches in order - not all batches called for early shoots

Edited by etmuse
  • Like 1

Hi all. Great schedule so very excited and only 3 days to go!

My question (I can't see it answered unless I'm going blind) I'm a gold pass ticket holder with a non diamond pass photo shoot batch 4 for Fake on Sunday.

Am I right in reading that it's diamond passes then gold (no matter the batch number) then standard photos batch 1 and possibly 2/3 or gold and standard batch 1, gold and standard batch 2 and gold and standard batch 3?

Thank you and I hope everyone has a great time!

It will be Diamond, then Gold (no matter what batch number), then batch 1, then batch 2, then batch 3 etc etc

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

I'm sorry to ask a question that I KNOW has been asked thousands of times, but I really don't fancy going through nearly 20 pages to find the answer.

How many batches does the photographer typically get through in one session? I need to start planning out my trip but I can't remember what the average number of batches in one session is.

Edited by TrinityKiller24

• Moderators

I'm sorry to ask a question that I KNOW has been asked thousands of times, but I really don't fancy going through nearly 20 pages to find the answer.

How many batches does the photographer typically get through in one session? I need to start planning out my trip but I can't remember what the average number of batches in one session is.

Well that depends on the length of the session... This is why there are estimated batch numbers ON THE SCHEDULE. Because where they'll get to depends on whether it's a diamond pass guest, how many gold pass holders bought that shoot (as they can always go first), and of course the speed of the shoot varies anyway, mostly depending on the guest.

• Moderators

Thank you etmuse and wrongname!! That's awesome

To be fair, it does actually state all of the information we gave on the first page of this very thread. (Bold letters, above the pretty coloured in schedule bits)

• Moderators

Oh, I didn't open the schedule yet so had no idea they included estimated batches on there. I don't think they did last year did they?

Either way, cheers.

Even without scrolling down in the first post of this thread to actually look at the schedule, it says right at the top 'I have tried to give an estimate of which batches will be called in the AM shoot.'

No, this isn't something that was done last summer, but they're always trying to improve and make things easier on all of you! So it's been done this year!

To be fair, it does actually state all of the information we gave on the first page of this very thread. (Bold letters, above the pretty coloured in schedule bits)

Oh god yep your right, looks like I need to go to the opticians!! Completely missed the in your face bold text.

• Moderators

Oh god yep your right, looks like I need to go to the opticians!! Completely missed the in your face bold text.

It's not just you. A lot of people seem to skip directly to the actual schedule, and forget to read all the helpful information written above it.

• Moderators

I just have the basic photoshoots are these highlighted in purple

Purple/Pink = photoshoot that is not split into 2 sessions through the day

Green = photoshoot that IS split into 2 sessions

Both are 'basic photoshoots'

Edited by etmuse

• Moderators

Annoying question.

Will Jeremy's addition to the Friday Schedule mean we should hold off planning as it will be amended again?

There will definitely be amendments. Most likely they'll try to keep as much unchanged as possible, but a couple shoots somewhere will have to move. (Shoots that are already in the morning will probably be fine to plan for!)