UPDATED - LFCC 2016 Talk and Photo Schedule - 27/7

I know this isn't much of a clash but I still feel concerned about a couple of photos I've booked for Sunday: Carl Weathers and Famke.
My Famke ticket is batch 2 so I think that means I can't attend her AM shoot (hopefully I'm wrong about that?). Her PM shoot is at 17:00 but Carl's is 16:50-17:05.
I'm concerned that by the time I've met Carl and then headed to Famke's booth and queued there I'm at risk of missing her.
Just meeting Famke was the reason I originally booked to come to this show, so I definitely don't want to miss her, but likewise since booking Carl I wouldn't want to miss him either.
Can anyone put my mind at ease about this, particularly on the likelihood of my batch 2 Famke ticket allowing me into her AM shoot?

TT's suggestion is that batch 2 are possible in the morning so you can see if you can get through then. If not go to Carl's PM shoot first and the Famke's PM shoot after. It will be fine, Carl's is only short so you will be done with that shoot with plenty of time left of Famkes's shoot, just don't dawdle and go straight over. As long as you are there in time you will get through/

No changes yet. You don't need to trawl through the whole thing to check, if it is updated TT will change the one he posted in the first post as it's the most prominent one. All you need to do is check that one and if you look at the bottom left corner of his post it will tell you if it's been edited - like this one will now. but I think the mods will also say on that post that it's been edited.

Edited by Raylenth

TT's suggestion is that batch 2 are possible in the morning so you can see if you can get through then. If not go to Carl's PM shoot first and the Famke's PM shoot after. It will be fine, Carl's is only short so you will be done with that shoot with plenty of time left of Famkes's shoot, just don't dawdle and go straight over. As long as you are there in time you will get through/

Thanks

Hi.

First time at lfcc so sorry of this is a stupid question but if these are just photos/talks will autographs be at all other times and how does it work with pre booked autographs just rock up and can your QR code?

Do you have to pre book (talks and signings) or can you pay on the day if there is still availability?

Hi.

First time at lfcc so sorry of this is a stupid question but if these are just photos/talks will autographs be at all other times and how does it work with pre booked autographs just rock up and can your QR code?

Do you have to pre book (talks and signings) or can you pay on the day if there is still availability?

You can only buy autos on the day (execpt as part of a diamond package) Guests should be signing except when they are in photos/talks/breaks. Might be an idea for you to read the FAQs http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92425

Hi.

The prebooked autos is a service intended for those who cannot attend the show, not to book autograph slots for those who are there.

• Like 1

Hi.

The prebooked autos is a service intended for those who cannot attend the show, not to book autograph slots for those who are there.

Hi.

Well I'm really glad I asked now, thanks for clarifying!

Oh no, Peter Mayhew's photoshoot has moved even later on Saturday..... I know photoshoots can happen right up until the end of the day but it is very frustrating when you want to get a picture signed the same day.

He is now finishing the photos at 5.40pm - do you think he is likely to go back to sign in the last 20 minutes of the day?

anyone figured out how to print the schedule in a usable way? All my attempts have failed and I'd like to be able to see everything.

I have mine printed onto two pages. I can bring you a copy if you need.

Thanks Tanith but I'll need it for Friday as well :thumbup: I'll have a play around with it using the suggestions the others posted last night and hopefully I'll be able to get a printable version. It's not the end of the world, I can write down what time the Mads stuff is happening, I just would like a copy as if I'm going to be hanging around all day I can see what talks are on maybe go to some.

@Showmasters Team:

I bought a Carl Weathers Photo Op on Sunday as his Saturday Shoots were sold out.

A few minutes ago I saw that tickets for him on Saturday are available again and bought one.

Is it possible to cancel the Shoot on Sunday and get a refund?

@Showmasters Team:

I bought a Carl Weathers Photo Op on Sunday as his Saturday Shoots were sold out.

A few minutes ago I saw that tickets for him on Saturday are available again and bought one.

Is it possible to cancel the Shoot on Sunday and get a refund?

You Need to contact the store, this is nothing the mods have any say on. shop@showmastersevents.com