UPDATED - LFCC 2016 Talk and Photo Schedule - 27/7

Although if you are looking for a refund for the talk so that you can attend the photo, I don't think that is an option as the talk is part of the diamond pass and I can't see the shop giving a part refund.

A refund for the photo to attend the talk might be possible as Raylenth said, but you will have to email the shop.

Although if you are looking for a refund for the talk so that you can attend the photo, I don't think that is an option as the talk is part of the diamond pass and I can't see the shop giving a part refund.

A refund for the photo to attend the talk might be possible as Raylenth said, but you will have to email the shop.

Oh yeah, good point. They can't refund parts of the diamond passes.

• Like 1

Will there be an updated schedule before the show?

I would imagine so.

Obviously I can't say for sure but the removal of Ron Perlman gives them the scope to either move things around and make things less hectic, or to add someone else in ... *hint hint, Showmasters!*

Quick question as ive never attended before.

I see carl weathers photoshoot on the Saturday is only between 1.05pm-1.15pm. So does that mean he's only out for 10-mins?

Also ive booked photo with jack Gleeson and the iron throne and noticed this is between 1.30pm-1.55pm - again is he only having pics with people for 25-mins?

If im still waiting in the queue for carl weathers after 1.30pm would I then miss the jack Gleeson one?

I see carl weathers photoshoot on the Saturday is only between 1.05pm-1.15pm. So does that mean he's only out for 10-mins?

Also ive booked photo with jack Gleeson and the iron throne and noticed this is between 1.30pm-1.55pm - again is he only having pics with people for 25-mins?

If im still waiting in the queue for carl weathers after 1.30pm would I then miss the jack Gleeson one?

Those timings are correct. Trust me, SM can get through a lot of people in 10mins! You won't be waiting in the queue still for Carl at 1:30 but on the off chance that you are, let the crew know that you have another shoot and they'll do their best to help you make both.

Edited by Wrong Name

Those timings are correct. Trust me, SM can get through a lot of people in 10mins! You won't be waiting in the queue still for Carl at 1:30 but on the off chance that you are, let the crew know that you have another shoot and they'll do their best to help you make both.

Ok cool thanks mate. So for the carl one for example would I need to get there bang on 1.05pm or do you need to get there earlier?

Same question goes for all the guests, do you get there bang on the time or start to queue earlier?

Ok cool thanks mate. So for the carl one for example would I need to get there bang on 1.05pm or do you need to get there earlier?

Same question goes for all the guests, do you get there bang on the time or start to queue earlier?

You can get there a couple of mins early, but not half an hour so as you'll just get in the way. It can get crowded around the photo areas! You won't be able to join the actual queue until your batch number is called.

You can get there a couple of mins early, but not half an hour so as you'll just get in the way. It can get crowded around the photo areas! You won't be able to join the actual queue until your batch number is called.

As ive got a gold pass I wont need a batch number though will I for non diamond guests?

I know jack Gleeson is diamond guest but the photo with the iron throne is not classed as diamond?

As ive got a gold pass I wont need a batch number though will I for non diamond guests?

I know jack Gleeson is diamond guest but the photo with the iron throne is not classed as diamond?

No and No

Is there also a schedule for when the actors sign things?

If they aren't in talks, photos or at lunch they will be signing.

Thanks, it is my first time so I like to be prepared as much as possible.

No probs, ask away.

No and No

Was the second 'no' that jack Gleeson and the iron throne was NOT classed as a diamond pass or 'no' he IS classed as diamond pass guest for that photo?

No and No

Was the second 'no' that jack Gleeson and the iron throne was NOT classed as a diamond pass or 'no' he IS classed as diamond pass guest for that photo?

No.

• Like 1

No and No

:smile: No it won't be part of the Diamond pass

• Like 1

No and No

:smile: No it won't be part of the Diamond pass

HA, Thanks buddy.