UPDATED - LFCC 2016 Talk and Photo Schedule - 27/7

I'm getting a Photoshoot with Jamie Kennedy on the Sunday but it's at 9.30am-9.40am. Because of the long quene outside the venue to get in, I'll be waiting ages to get in. Even if I get there early, I probably won't get in til 10am. I thought he had 4 Batches cos I booked BATCH 4, what happens if I miss the slot, I can't get a refund and it won't be my fault.

Calm down Kaz, it has been said repeatedly that queuing will be fine this year. they will be scanning pre paid tickets and letting us into a loading hall before opening. That means that at the opening of the event at 9am, those who are in the loading hall can just go straight in.

I believe they did something similar on the Sunday last year, except without the pre scanning. We got to the venue around 0820 because of train delays, ended up getting in around 0910. Which was a pleasant surprise.

Sorry again if this is a stupid question. If I get vq ticket for rutger hauer first thing in the morning can I then use that after my photo shoot with him at 1225

You can use your VQ tickets any time after your number has been called.

Thank you. First time there getting a bit nervous now

I've already posted this in her announcement Topic where the question came up too. It seems Gemma is sold out, but there will not be definite confirmation before the afternoon. At the Moment all Office People are either travelling to London or already supervising set up there.

Hello everyone,

Sorry if my question is stupid but it's the first time I attend to this type of event...

I've bought a ticket for a Sunday photo shoot with Michael Emerson. So if I've good understood it will be at 14:30 to 14:55.

But how many time in advance I should wait in front of the stand. From 14:00 ?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Hello everyone,

Sorry if my question is stupid but it's the first time I attend to this type of event...

I've bought a ticket for a Sunday photo shoot with Michael Emerson. So if I've good understood it will be at 14:30 to 14:55.

I'd say get there a 5 or so minutes before it starts. Getting there half an hour early you will just get in the way of the photoshoots that are before it.

Hello everyone,

It doesn't really matter Harold, as long as you are there, however as there isn't a shoot before it if you want to queue from 2 that should be fine. Sometimes the crew will send people away if they are too early or the queue is getting too big, but I'd say 2pm would be fine.

The green ones are the guests with more than one shoot during the day so you will see one in the morning and one in the afternoon for those guests and the purple are the guests with only one shoot during the day. If your photo is with someone in green then you have the option of going to either shoot once your batch number has been called. If it is for someone in purple then that will be the only chance to get the photo.

ok everyone this is my line up for photos tomorrow.

and after talking to QS this is now the order im doing it.

Tobin bell 11.10 C BATCH 1

Kim coates 12.35 C BATCH 1

carl and dolph joint 12.40 D BATCH 3

Harold perrineau 14.10 B BATCH 1

Jason david frank 14.50 D BATCH 4

dominic monagham 15.15 A BATCH 8

Michael emerson 16.25 A BATCH 1

its been a long wait and now its here id like to thank everyone over the last year for their support and if ive upset anyone, im sorry. I hope you all have a great weekend and even tho im coming from Bournemouth on my own im really looking forward to it.

Also thank you to all the mods for helping me out! and for the hard work and sometimes agro you have to sort out here.

• Like 1

its been a long wait and now its here id like to thank everyone over the last year for their support and if ive upset anyone, im sorry. I hope you all have a great weekend and even tho im coming from Bournemouth on my own im really looking forward to it.

Also thank you to all the mods for helping me out! and for the hard work and sometimes agro you have to sort out here.

Looks perfect to me. Just don't stress and remember to breathe please. ;)

• Like 1

Looks perfect to me. Just don't stress and remember to breathe please. ;)

Thanks for everything QS it really means a lot. im all ready to go now just playing the waiting game. this is the biggest day of the year for me and its going to be great

Can i buy Autograph Tickets from every guest on the entrance? I can,t find the Photoshoot Tickets for Dolph Lundgren. I need an Photoshoot Ticket of him for Saturday, but i don't wanna buy an Diamond Pass.

You pay at the autograph tables if you pay by cash. If by Card you Need to get vouchers at the sales table first.

Edited by Queen_Sindel