UPDATED - LFCC 2016 Talk and Photo Schedule - 27/7

Can we use our diamond passes for photoshoot on a friday instead of sunday as it would help massively with the burden of sunday ?

I think you would need to ask shop about that one. Not sure if you can but think shop would need to answer this query.

Can we use our diamond passes for photoshoot on a friday instead of sunday as it would help massively with the burden of sunday ?

Who for?

Usually you wouldn't be able to swap - if it's for a big clash they might be able to help you but you'd need to show them proof.

ok I have a few questions id like to ask?

ive got kim coates at 12.35 and now the carl and dolph joint photo starts 5 mins after kim's in a different area, what are the odds of making both? last year the crew seemed very upset and just shouted a lot so I don't want to risk paying out £110 to end up trying to get a refund.

also the Jason david frank one is around the same time as the PM dominic shoot in different areas whats best do do here? by Ron pulling out has really messed things up for me big time, as before it was so easy now its a mad rush around :(

Jeremy Renner , I was booked for a sunday shoot originally but now he is there on Friday could I use mine.

I have a massive 12 photoshoots on sunday and 2 talks and it would make things a lot easier for me to get Jeremy out of the way Friday.

Jeremy Renner , I was booked for a sunday shoot originally but now he is there on Friday could I use mine.

I have a massive 12 photoshoots on sunday and 2 talks and it would make things a lot easier for me to get Jeremy out of the way Friday.

QS said in another thread:

"As of me typing this swap of days for photoshoots is NOT POSSIBLE. A Change may be implemented to this depending on sales for Friday, but right now it is a no. It's really a Timing Thing with the schedule. Please be patient, the Office know about this and if there is a Change it will be announced. 200 more People asking is not going to force a Change."

Edited by Wrong Name

On Saturday I have a few challenges. Any word of advise?

- Jeremy Renner (batch 2) -> AM or PM ? I think AM and then go to Dominic.

- Dominic Monaghan (batch 2) -> AM is the best I guess

- Tobin Bell (batch 1) -> will I make the AM with Dominic also at AM

- Rutger Hauer (batch 2) -> AM or PM ? clashes with Famke 2 times.

- Famke Janssen -> AM or PM ? clashes with Rutger 2 times.

Who can make my life a little easier? :smile:

Thank you folks ;)

Why put people with small one session photo shoots at 9:30 in the morning and not people with two shoots.

With the bike ride going on in London any small accident or problem on the tubes could cause people to be late to the event.

They have to do what works best for the whole event and with so many guests attending it makes it even harder. Unfortunately like everything in life what is going on outside the venue isn't their fault but I do get what you mean.

oh no, Sean Maher's been moved to 9.30 in the morning on Sunday with only 1 shoot. I'm going to have trouble getting there early enough as the London Overground doesn't run at that time of the morning and the Northern Line will be shut from round here and it's going to be a long and awkward journey as it is :(

Why put people with small one session photo shoots at 9:30 in the morning and not people with two shoots.

With the bike ride going on in London any small accident or problem on the tubes could cause people to be late to the event.

This concerns me as well now as Jamie Kennedy's shoot on Sunday has been changed to 9:30 and I can't get to the venue until just before 9. Depending on how big the entry queue is I might not be able to make it inside the building in time. I thought it was usually the guests with two shoots that were scheduled first thing.

I can´t find my batch number for my photo shoot with Famke Janssen and i

i have a diamond pass for Famke, Does anyone know where i can find it ?

You pick the diamond passes up in the West Hall at the event Gabrie. You just need to print out your ticket or have the code on your phone/device so they can scan it.

You pick the diamond passes up in the West Hall at the event Gabrie. You just need to print out your ticket or have the code on your phone/device so they can scan it.

But do i have a batch number ?

For a diamond pass photo no, though you had to select a photo day when you bought your diamond pass so you need to go on the day you selected. If you print off your Eventbrite receipt the day you selected will be on there and you need to take that with you to show to the crew to prove that you selected that day.

Your number will be on your ticket so you will find it out when you pick it up, that you need to know to get through the auto queue.

If you have bought any additional shoots on top of the diamond pass they will have a batch number on but i'm not sure where.

Edited by Raylenth

Someone correct me if i am wrong.. but diamond dont have batches your diamond pass will have a number on it when you get it.

Edited by Bing250

Someone correct me if i am wrong.. but diamond dont have batches your diamond pass will have a number on it when you get it.

oh okay thank you so much :thumbup:

My only clash is my photoshoot with Sylvester McCoy is slapbang in the middle of my Jeremy Renner talk. Do you think I would be able to change my photoshoot to the Sunday - and would it be best to ask this at the desk when I get there (assuming the office are going to be swamped with emails right now)? I don't want to miss the talk....

As this is a clash between two paid for Events it may be possible to switch the day, but I can't promise anything. Last year under certain circumstances it was possible. But you need to speak to the sales desk please.

Many thanks - I'll see what they say. I'll only get one chance to use my Diamond Pass to hear Jeremy so don't want to have to miss half of it...

ive got kim coates at 12.35 and now the carl and dolph joint photo starts 5 mins after kim's in a different area, what are the odds of making both? last year the crew seemed very upset and just shouted a lot so I don't want to risk paying out £110 to end up trying to get a refund.

also the Jason david frank one is around the same time as the PM dominic shoot in different areas whats best do do here? by Ron pulling out has really messed things up for me big time, as before it was so easy now its a mad rush around :(

This is my problem too. I don't see any way around it as all golds go first and there's no knowing how many people will be having photos with Kim. It's a lot of money to lose. These are the only photos for me now that I no longer have my shoot with Ron and they're at the same time! Out of all the celebs there my only ones clash :-)

• Like 1

This is my problem too. I don't see any way around it as all golds go first and there's no knowing how many people will be having photos with Kim. It's a lot of money to lose. These are the only photos for me now that I no longer have my shoot with Ron and they're at the same time! Out of all the celebs there my only ones clash :-)

I don't know why I put myself through so much stress tbh, every year the same. im going to miss JDF and the rocky joint ones and just make do with what I can

• Like 1