UPDATED - LFCC 2016 Talk and Photo Schedule - 27/7

• Moderators

Thanks!

The one that went up tonight was near perfect (for my selfish needs)

Hey, be optimistic - maybe the shoots that end up being moved won't impact you at all! (It's really probably only going to be 2 or 3 shoots that move, IMHO)

Very true. It's a nothing problem. Just OCD kicking into overdrive 😉

Thanks!

The one that went up tonight was near perfect (for my selfish needs)

Hey, be optimistic - maybe the shoots that end up being moved won't impact you at all! (It's really probably only going to be 2 or 3 shoots that move, IMHO)

Hey guys :WAVE:

Since the Ron Perlman update I can no longer see the Friday and Saturday schedules! Only the Sunday one! This is literally the opposite of useful as Sunday is the only day I'm NOT going!

Does anyone have a copy of the Friday and Saturday schedules they can post please? Or maybe throw up a screen shot of what you can see?

It would be so helpful! I'm trying not to panic! :eek:

Thanks lovelies! :smile:

They are both on there Twiga, you might need to refresh. The adjustments for Jeremy attending on Friday haven't been made, nor the guest being announced at 2pm yet either so it might be best to wait? If you would prefer to wait for the adjustments to be made let me know, otherwise I can try and upload the ones I copied yesterday.

Edited by Raylenth

Fri_Sched_26_7.png

This is all that I can see. And then the same for Saturday. The Sunday one is working absolutely fine.

I could see all three when they were first put up.

You are right though. Hopefully once they're updated again I will be able to see them!

Thanks Raylenth! :smile:

Fri_Sched_26_7.png

This is all that I can see. And then the same for Saturday. The Sunday one is working absolutely fine.

You are right though. Hopefully once they're updated again I will be able to see them!

Even in your post here, we can see the schedule.

• Like 1

Fri_Sched_26_7.png

Even in your post here, we can see the schedule.

Are you joking?? I can't even show you the error message! This is so frustrating!

:wacko:

• Like 1

My only clash is my photoshoot with Sylvester McCoy is slapbang in the middle of my Jeremy Renner talk. Do you think I would be able to change my photoshoot to the Sunday - and would it be best to ask this at the desk when I get there (assuming the office are going to be swamped with emails right now)? I don't want to miss the talk....

My only clash is my photoshoot with Sylvester McCoy is slapbang in the middle of my Jeremy Renner talk. Do you think I would be able to change my photoshoot to the Sunday - and would it be best to ask this at the desk when I get there (assuming the office are going to be swamped with emails right now)? I don't want to miss the talk....

As this is a clash between two paid for Events it may be possible to switch the day, but I can't promise anything. Last year under certain circumstances it was possible. But you need to speak to the sales desk please.

• Like 1

As this is a clash between two paid for Events it may be possible to switch the day, but I can't promise anything. Last year under certain circumstances it was possible. But you need to speak to the sales desk please.

Good to know.

Good to know.

Just everyone remember that I said "may" and "I can't promise." Last year we had roughly a dozen People claiming the mods on here promised things that would never ever happen, no Chance at all of a misunderstanding.

If anyone claims the mods said it was definitely a go I will track that Person down and throw Pokeballs at them. Filled with lead.

• Like 3

Good to know.

Just everyone remember that I said "may" and "I can't promise." Last year we had roughly a dozen People claiming the mods on here promised things that would never ever happen, no Chance at all of a misunderstanding.

If anyone claims the mods said it was definitely a go I will track that Person down and throw Pokeballs at them. Filled with lead.

Love your straight talking honesty QS Lol. I am now in my hotel in London...relaxing after an early flight.....playing pokemon now lol

Edited by Bing250

Well I hope you can get either autograph vouchers or a different ticket as you simply cannot be in two places at once if the guest only has one photoshoot.

No, but you can rush from one place to the other. If you end up with a clash we'll be happy to try and help you figure out things.

• Like 1

Good to know.

Love your straight talking honesty QS Lol. I am now in my hotel in London...relaxing after an early flight.....playing pokemon now lol

We're always trying to help and are usually very polite. But unfortunately the amount of abuse is increasing, with posts of people like that dirty dozen from last year actually encouraging other people to try on Facebook. Makes me want to forget the politeness on occasion. Same as with some People getting one answer here, not liking it and then trying to turn to Twitter hoping to get a different answer. *sighs*

Good to know.

We're always trying to help and are usually very polite. But unfortunately the amount of abuse is increasing, with posts of people like that dirty dozen from last year actually encouraging other people to try on Facebook. Makes me want to forget the politeness on occasion. Same as with some People getting one answer here, not liking it and then trying to turn to Twitter hoping to get a different answer. *sighs*

Always polite that I have seen 😀

Well I hope you can get either autograph vouchers or a different ticket as you simply cannot be in two places at once if the guest only has one photoshoot.

No, but you can rush from one place to the other. If you end up with a clash we'll be happy to try and help you figure out things.

That's all well and good QS rushing around but what if you are slap bang in the middle of a diamond pass talk and the photo shoot is happening at the same time ?

I would like to get my reserved seating for the talk at the front that I payed for and not turn up to find all seats at front gone to others.

Last years back to the future talk was a total shambles for this trust me.

I sat at the front on diamond and other people turning up near to the start who had diamonds could not get a priority seat and not once was there any staff checking diamond status from the people along my row of seats , it literally was a free for all when the doors opened.