UPDATED - LFCC 2016 Talk and Photo Schedule - 27/7

I don't know about anyone else but I actually enjoy planning my activities during the three days based on the schedules.

Hopefully I'll be able to meet most of everyone I want to this year; as last year missed out on Christopher Lloyd - I had a high VQ ticket..

I don't know about anyone else but I actually enjoy planning my activities during the three days based on the schedules.

Hopefully I'll be able to meet most of everyone I want to this year; as last year missed out on Christopher Lloyd - I had a high VQ ticket..

I was getting so stressed out with it yesterday lol so much so, my husband had to tell me to step away from PC and take a breather lol we have lots of photos this year, and I am anxious to fit them all in and grab a few autos too.

QS beat me

Well there's no need for that! Blatant abuse of mod powers.

Hold on, I'll set up the camera ...

I have the psychic bruises to prove it.

I didn't beat anyone! Well unless you count that Hypno in the Pokemon gym I tried to take over during lunch break...

• Like 4

• Moderators

Something I put together for my own use (mostly as a pit boss and potential guest assistant at the weekend) which people may find useful: Schedule by guest name, rather than by time

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bweni_nzE1Fbem5QelZobXk3b0U/view?usp=docslist_api

Note: talk participants may be incorrect as I've made some assumptions, so take info listed about group talks as to be confirmed

ETA: in case it's not clear, numbers in parentheses after photoshoot times are the likely and possible batch numbers for that shoot, as taken from main schedule

Edited by etmuse
  • Like 4

Advice requested as I'm a complete newbie at this. Have booked 4 photo shoots, hopefully all in the am. The plan is then to spend rest of day getting these photos signed by the people in them. Is this a realistic proposition or should I just get the autographs ASAP. Your advice would be gratefully received

• Like 1

Advice requested as I'm a complete newbie at this. Have booked 4 photo shoots, hopefully all in the am. The plan is then to spend rest of day getting these photos signed by the people in them. Is this a realistic proposition or should I just get the autographs ASAP. Your advice would be gratefully received

Very hard question to answer, as all depends on who the autographs are for - some people will be more popular than others - also, whether you have diamond passes, if needed, or whether you will be chancing luck with VQ ticket, also whether you have a gold pass, ohh and the day as Saturday will most likely be busier than say Friday. Not saying its not possible, but can be varying factors to degree of how possible it will be.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Make sure any guests you want who are on the VQ system you get the VQs as soon as possible. As long as you keep an eye on when they will be leaving for various activities, and in particular if they have a late talk/photo scheduled when they will be leaving for the day, waiting until after your photoshoots to get the autographs shouldn't be a problem. (Assuming of course that your VQ number is called. You may not have a choice but to wait until later!)

Edited by etmuse

Something I put together for my own use (mostly as a pit boss and potential guest assistant at the weekend) which people may find useful: Schedule by guest name, rather than by time

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bweni_nzE1Fbem5QelZobXk3b0U/view?usp=docslist_api

Note: talk participants may be incorrect as I've made some assumptions, so take info listed about group talks as to be confirmed

ETA: in case it's not clear, numbers in parentheses after photoshoot times are the likely and possible batch numbers for that shoot, as taken from main schedule

Thank you etmuse .Very useful :clap:

• Like 1

Very achievable, I did a similar thing last year. I had about 6 shoots and 3 autos and I got them all done. But I did grab a vq ticket as soon as I could in the morning.

Just looking at booking another photo op, RVD's Sunday photo op, is at 12:05 and I have an afternoon entry at 12 onwards, are we expecting a queue to go in at 12 for PM entry? RVD only has a 30 mins session and obviously wouldn't want to miss it!

Just looking at booking another photo op, RVD's Sunday photo op, is at 12:05 and I have an afternoon entry at 12 onwards, are we expecting a queue to go in at 12 for PM entry? RVD only has a 30 mins session and obviously wouldn't want to miss it!

Nobody can really advise on the size of the queue. Hopefully they will do as they are doing with the morning tickets and will scan everyone in the queue before 12, so that at 12 you can just go straight in but nothing has been said about the noon entry set up.

I'd guess you'd be ok, get there at a decent time and hopefully you'll be near the front and as long as you get there before the end of the session you will get through. That's only my opinion though.