UPDATED - LFCC 2016 Talk and Photo Schedule - 27/7

Will be a major headache if they start moving the schedule around, as I only have one clash on Sunday as it stands. But I really don't see them leaving it with gaps in it. So preparing myself for potential nightmares.

Will be a major headache if they start moving the schedule around, as I only have one clash on Sunday as it stands. But I really don't see them leaving it with gaps in it. So preparing myself for potential nightmares.

They have done before. Unless there's something that really has to be changed, I'm not sure they'll move anything.

• Moderators

The schedule won't be moved around much. There's a few small mistakes that need looking at, and some slots that can be updated now, but there's not going to be any major shifts.

Hi, sorry if this has already been asked but I have a question about photo shoots.

If I hold a ticket which is in batch 1 or 2, but I am unable to get to the venue until the PM photoshoot, can I still go to the later shoot along with the batches 3 & 4 ticket holders?

Thanks sorry if I'm not explain clearly.

Hi, sorry if this has already been asked but I have a question about photo shoots.

If I hold a ticket which is in batch 1 or 2, but I am unable to get to the venue until the PM photoshoot, can I still go to the later shoot along with the batches 3 & 4 ticket holders?

Thanks sorry if I'm not explain clearly.

I have done this in the past for a couple of photoshoots that were too early for me to get there for. Should be fine, but I would double check it is still ok to do that this year.

Yes, that's still fine to do from what I heave read.

anyone figured out how to print the schedule in a usable way? All my attempts have failed and I'd like to be able to see everything.

They're in .png but you can convert them (to .jpg) here:

http://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-jpg

or if your computer is showing and allowing it, you can just re-name the extension from .png (somehow, it won't work in photoshop with this format :wacko: ) to .jpeg :)

The cut off times are actually listed next to each ticket in the shop. Some of the photo's have different sale end dates so it's best to check the ones you want. I believe it's been said that they may intend to leave the photo sales open during the event though to relieve pressure on the sales desk.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I'd personally be very surprised if the online shop isn't open throughout the event, at least for photoshoots and maybe paid talks, as it was last year and at almost all events since then. (The cut-off time is then set somewhere around the start time of the 2nd/only shoot for that guest in the day.)

Whether they're still selling entry tickets I'm less certain about.

The online shop will remain open throughout the Weekend. I posted this a couple of times all over the Forum. ;)

I don't have any Information about entry tickets - the last I have is still that it is pre-sale only - but it will definitely be open for photo tickets.

• Like 1