UPDATED - LFCC 2016 Talk and Photo Schedule - 27/7

I didn't see this in the talk FAQ so apologies if it's there somewhere-- what happens if a talk and a photoshoot clash so you end up arriving late to a talk? I'd hate to have that 'walk into a classroom and everyone turns to glare at you' moment. D:

Sadly you either have to leave the talk early to do the photoshoot, or attend the talk late after doing the photoshoot.

Yeah, I don't mind doing that. I just don't want to interrupt, if you see what I mean. Basically I'm asking if it's okay to come and go (I'd be as discreet as possible obviously) in the middle of the talk, because the last thing I want to do is draw attention to myself.

I didn't see this in the talk FAQ so apologies if it's there somewhere-- what happens if a talk and a photoshoot clash so you end up arriving late to a talk? I'd hate to have that 'walk into a classroom and everyone turns to glare at you' moment. D:

Sadly you either have to leave the talk early to do the photoshoot, or attend the talk late after doing the photoshoot.

Yeah, I don't mind doing that. I just don't want to interrupt, if you see what I mean. Basically I'm asking if it's okay to come and go (I'd be as discreet as possible obviously) in the middle of the talk, because the last thing I want to do is draw attention to myself.

It's fine Tanith, see my reply to you on the previous page, basically people are always coming and going in talks as there are always people with similar issues.

Hello everyone

First of all, I'd like to thank Showmasters for putting so much time and effort into arranging this event on such a huge scale. It's no small feat and I love the shows!

I have just been planning out my schedule for the Saturday and I only have one major clash:

Jeremy Renner's talk (I have a Diamond pass for this)

Jack Gleeson and the Iron Throne photo shoot.

What do I do in this event as I've never had a clash like this before? Am I going to have to give up one of them?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Get yourself an aisle seat at the talk and leave 10 minutes before the end and rush to the photoshoot.

• Like 1

Don't worry it happens a lot lol.

Hello everyone

First of all, I'd like to thank Showmasters for putting so much time and effort into arranging this event on such a huge scale. It's no small feat and I love the shows!

I have just been planning out my schedule for the Saturday and I only have one major clash:

What do I do in this event as I've never had a clash like this before? Am I going to have to give up one of them?

Get yourself an aisle seat at the talk and leave 10 minutes before the end and rush to the photoshoot.

Thank you for your prompt reply. I had the same issue as Tanith - I didn't want to interrupt Jeremy's talk by getting up and leaving, looking rude. Reading this thread has reassured me though.

Really happy with the schedule otherwise. I was worried because of how much I have booked but this is my only clash!

Hello everyone

Thank you for your prompt reply. I had the same issue as Tanith - I didn't want to interrupt Jeremy's talk by getting up and leaving, looking rude. Reading this thread has reassured me though.

Really happy with the schedule otherwise. I was worried because of how much I have booked but this is my only clash!

With trying to fit so much in, the chances of clashes like this are always high. Everyone will totally understand people coming and going. The talk and photoshoot are on the same level, so that limits the distance between the 2.

• Like 1

Showmasters, could we have clarification on Ron Perlman Asap? I'm hearing on Twitter he has said he can't come anymore?

The office will be closed now and it's also a case of being able to get hold of anyone or Ron's people. As soon as they know anything we will get a post.

Showmasters, could we have clarification on Ron Perlman Asap? I'm hearing on Twitter he has said he can't come anymore?

Was tweeted 34 minutes ago. His agent might not even have spoken to Showmasters yet.

Sorry Rory, I know it's not much consolation but hopefully they can get him back for next year.

Places Hooves over eyes and head bow down and sobs like a baby camel..... :crying:

I know it won't console anyone but group virtual hug.

• Like 4

what time is Blake Foster doing his costume photoshoot on Friday?

Only photoshoot for him is 4.30-4.35pm. Although that doesn't mention costume or not.

Okay, thanks Murph, I'll see what happens on the day cos I have bought a photoshoot with him in costume, but if Blake can't do it, then that's fine either way :)

what time is Blake Foster doing his costume photoshoot on Friday?

Only photoshoot for him is 4.30-4.35pm. Although that doesn't mention costume or not.

Okay, thanks Murph, I'll see what happens on the day cos I have bought a photoshoot with him in costume, but if Blake can't do it, then that's fine either way :)

It appears there are only costume shoots for Blake Foster in the shop so maybe they only mention it when a guest does both normal & costume shoots?