UPDATED - LFCC 2016 Talk and Photo Schedule - 27/7

I'm sorry but Donald Sumpter is only here on sunday and you put his photoshoot at 17:25?! I have bought the photoshoot but I come from France and I will be certainly out of the LFCC at this time! That will be really great to take in consideration this and to move earlier the photoshoot! Thank you.

The show is open until 6pm and it should be understood that activities can take place up until then. If you need to leave before the show ends there's probably not much that can be done.

Donald Sumpter's announcement thread also says he is only attending until 5pm. Has this now changed if his photoshoot is at 5.25?

I have 11:10 Ron Perlman then 11:45 Jack Gleeson (no diamond passes for me) and then 12:05 GoT group pic. which will end the same time as Ron's photoshoot and just before Jack's. I could do PM, but then again Jack and Ron are more less at the same time. What should I do?

I'm sorry but Donald Sumpter is only here on sunday and you put his photoshoot at 17:25?! I have bought the photoshoot but I come from France and I will be certainly out of the LFCC at this time! That will be really great to take in consideration this and to move earlier the photoshoot! Thank you.

The show is open until 6pm and it should be understood that activities can take place up until then. If you need to leave before the show ends there's probably not much that can be done.

Donald Sumpter's announcement thread also says he is only attending until 5pm. Has this now changed if his photoshoot is at 5.25?

I've asked David on Twitter and he said it's been passed on to the office.

Edited by Raylenth

I have 11:10 Ron Perlman then 11:45 Jack Gleeson (no diamond passes for me) and then 12:05 GoT group pic. which will end the same time as Ron's photoshoot and just before Jack's. I could do PM, but then again Jack and Ron are more less at the same time. What should I do?

I would go to the 11:10 Ron Perlman and then straight to the 12:05 GoT group pic and do Jack in the afternoon.

I have a Mads diamond ticket for the Friday and also a separate photoshoot ticket which is Batch 2. Can I get both photos at the same time or do I have to queue again? :smile:

You can get them at the same time.

• Like 1

I've just looked again at my tickets and i'm batch 1 for Dolph but batch 5 for Rutger so technically the am shoot is out of the question. As i said, i have theatre tickets booked for 7 o'clock on Sat night so having to wait until 5:30 for Rutger is pushing it to say the least as i need to get back to travelodge, get changed then to tube then to Leicester Square all by 7pm.

Basically, what i'm saying is, would there be a chance if i asked, that i could attend the am shoot?

If not, i guess i'll just have to wait and then leg it sharpish :smile:

I'm in the same situation as you regarding Rutger. Hopefully we'll be able to get through the AM shoot.

• Like 1

Thanks for the schedule.

Please can someone remind me of the current procedure for getting access to the free talks? Thank you

This has all the info you need.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92425&p=1978204

Basically you go to the talk area before it's due to start and queue.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

I want to get a photoshoot with Jeremy Renner but as I'm only able to attend on Saturday and have to catch my flight back to Switzerland around 7 - thus leave con around 4.30ish - I'm a bit worried about whether my batch will be called before I have to leave con... Does anyone know what batch I would most likely get if I bought a photo op now? I don't want to spend so much money without being sure I'll be able to actually get the photo...

Edited by arthurandmerlyn

I want to get a photoshoot with Jeremy Renner but as I'm only able to attend on Saturday and have to catch my flight back to Switzerland around 7 - thus leave con around 4.30ish - I'm a bit worried about whether my batch will be called before I have to leave con... Does anyone know what batch I would most likely get if I bought a photo op now? I don't want to spend so much money without being sure I'll be able to actually get the photo...

He's onto batch 14.

I have a Mads diamond ticket for the Friday and also a separate photoshoot ticket which is Batch 2. Can I get both photos at the same time or do I have to queue again? :smile:

You can get them at the same time.

Thank you! I really appreciate the effort that you and the mods put in at times like these - its above and beyond! :clap:

already answered!

Edited by Raylenth

He's onto batch 14.

Thanks! Ooooohh shoot (see what I did there?). maybe not then...

Edited by arthurandmerlyn

Eventbrite says it's currently on Batch 9 for Sunday.

Thank you! Where can I see that?

Eventbrite says it's currently on Batch 9 for Sunday.

Thank you! Where can I see that?

I was accidentally looking at Sunday! Saturday is up to 14. I went on to the eventbrite sales page, selected 1 ticket for Saturday and pressed the Order button. As long as you DON'T go through to the next page and just close the page down it doesn't charge you but you can see all the batch information.

Ok guys, some opinions please.

All my Diamond pass guest photos are more or less scheduled at the same time, Dolph, Rutger and Famke. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing?

On the one hand they are all out of the way by early afternoon but is there a chance I won't be able to get to all of them due to the various queuing?!?

Add to the mix I have to change shirts after Dolph's photo....

Staying for session B is not an option as I have to leave for a train when those shoots are scheduled.

Help my brain is hurting!!!

Very Disappointment that both my photo session are first thing one at 9.45 -10am and other at 9.30-9.50am.Im travelling 130 miles to this event and not going to arrive in London until 11am,Lucky for me Laurie Holden has a second session in the afternoon or would be asking for a full refund and would not bother attending this year

Was soon looking forward to this event now not to bothered

I read it that you basically called me stupid, but maybe you didn't mean that and it's the language barrier.

Donald was always announced as just attending on Sunday and I'm not sure how else to explain it to you - activities can happen at any time of the show, DavidB has already said they didn't have any choice but to schedule some shoots late. Of course they are aware that people leave early, that they have flight home, but if you need to leave early I really don't see how that is Showmasters fault. It's unfortunate and I really wish there was some way to help you out but I don't see how. If they rearranged his shoot someone else may miss out if their shoot is moved into this slot.

I didn't meant you are stupid and you have not to explain me anything in any else way because I totally understand! Donald is just attending on sunday and I know and understand that. But he will be here at 10 am so it will be totally possible to do the photoshoot earlier than at the end of the sunday especially if there is only one photoshoot for him. Maybe there is another reason why they can't do the photoshoot earlier and it is my right to ask the question! Best from France.

Ok guys, some opinions please.

All my Diamond pass guest photos are more or less scheduled at the same time, Dolph, Rutger and Famke. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing?

On the one hand they are all out of the way by early afternoon but is there a chance I won't be able to get to all of them due to the various queuing?!?

Add to the mix I have to change shirts after Dolph's photo....

Staying for session B is not an option as I have to leave for a train when those shoots are scheduled.

Help my brain is hurting!!!

The shirt changing adds to the difficulty but don't forget the diamond pass is the top priority pass. Select the best order to do them in, talk to the crew and show them your other passes and they they all clash and they will try and help you through in tip top time.