LFCC TO SHOWCASE JUDGE DREDD COLLECTION

Any news yet on whether we are allowed to sit on the bike or just stand near it?

Looking at the ad, with this being owned by an individual I would be frankly amazed if we're allowed to even touch it, let alone sit on it. Will keep the fingers crossed.

Any news yet on whether we are allowed to sit on the bike or just stand near it?

Looking at the ad, with this being owned by an individual I would be frankly amazed if we're allowed to even touch it, let alone sit on it. Will keep the fingers crossed.

I'd be totally up for it if we can sit on the bike, however, as you said, it's very unlikely.

Also it's not a SM photo shoot so you can't use the £5 prop photo shoot voucher with it. Though the team running it are very friendly and are offering a Judge's helmet and lawgiver to hold / pose with. They take 2-3 shots and let you choose the best.

• Like 1

I still will, but it's pretty annoying that the £5 voucher that was given to us as compensation is something I can't use as I've had photos with the other props before, I'd thought this was one I could use it on. Seems a bit bizarre as it was Showmasters that initially advertised this and hyped it up