West Hall Loading, Gold Pass and Diamond Pass Pick up

This is great news. As a gold pass holder, will I be able to pickup the goodie bag as well on thursday? Just trying to plan my time and bagspace accordingly. Thanks! :)

they already said yes to that

Where? They answered that diamond pass guests could pick up exclusives and that gold passes could pick up their vouchers. If there was a mention of the actual goodie bag in this thread I missed it.

Thanks for letting us pick them up on Thursday.

As a suggestion, and I have no numbers to support this but I would expect the greatest number of passes to be collected will be on the Thursday & Friday. So if you are only attending Saturday or Sunday and need to pick up your pass surely the number of people in front of you in the pass queues will be less and therefore your time away from queuing to enter the event will be shorter.

Just a thought. If I'm wrong don't pelt me with potatoes.

• Like 1

Quick question.... i have a gold pass and 3 diamond passes I will be collecting on Thursday.... on Friday I know I will stand in the Gold pass queue for entry but how does it work for those on friday who havent collected yet..for example if many people in front of me have gold passes etc to collect would i be queued behind them until they enter and also collect diamond passes etc or would i only be behind them until entry building or am i missing the point is there a completely seperate queue for pass collection. Sorry its late and i have rambled a bit lol

although I normally explain to the people in front and behind of me that this is what I am doing and ALWAYS leave my bag there to

I know you are talking about smoking but that's an idea for diamond pick up as well. I may leave my bag of posters ect in my place and just take my purse and stuff with me when I go and collect my pass if I don't choose to come back for it.

Quick question.... i have a gold pass and 3 diamond passes I will be collecting on Thursday.... on Friday I know I will stand in the Gold pass queue for entry but how does it work for those on friday who havent collected yet..for example if many people in front of me have gold passes etc to collect would i be queued behind them until they enter and also collect diamond passes etc or would i only be behind them until entry building or am i missing the point is there a completely seperate queue for pass collection. Sorry its late and i have rambled a bit lol

I would imagine that they will come down the queue and sort people out prior to opening - I believe that's what they usually do. Or people who need to collect on the day will get their passes and then join the back of the queue, or like with the West Hall system everyone will just queue and anyone who needs to collect will come forward and get their pass and then re-join where they were.

This is great news. As a gold pass holder, will I be able to pickup the goodie bag as well on thursday? Just trying to plan my time and bagspace accordingly. Thanks! :)

they already said yes to that

Where? They answered that diamond pass guests could pick up exclusives and that gold passes could pick up their vouchers. If there was a mention of the actual goodie bag in this thread I missed it.

I would imagine that if you can pick all that up that you can pick up the gold pass goodie bags as well.

I have a YALC ticket so does that mean once I get my diamond pass on the Sat that I have to go to the YALC entrance through Olympia Reception or can I go in through the normal entrance?Thanks

If you have a YALC ticket you probably won't be able to pick up your diamond pass on Saturday until you are allowed access to LFCC as you wouldn't be allowed in the standard entrance that early.

I have a YALC ticket so does that mean once I get my diamond pass on the Sat that I have to go to the YALC entrance through Olympia Reception or can I go in through the normal entrance?Thanks

If you have a YALC ticket you probably won't be able to pick up your diamond pass on Saturday until you are allowed access to LFCC as you wouldn't be allowed in the standard entrance that early.

Yes, as I understand it you will need to queue for the YALC entry and then when getting into the venue go and pick up your diamond pass. However I can't find it at the moment but I'm sure there is a restriction on what time YALC ticket holders can enter LFCC?

I would imagine that they will come down the queue and sort people out prior to opening - I believe that's what they usually do. Or people who need to collect on the day will get their passes and then join the back of the queue, or like with the West Hall system everyone will just queue and anyone who needs to collect will come forward and get their pass and then re-join where they were.

Thanks for reply....anyone have a difinite answer on this one? Much appreciated

I don't recall seeing anything definite mentioned, but I imagine that it will just be dealt with on the day in one way or another. Most gold pass holders still arrive early I think so I don't imagine it'll be an issue.

If I recall correctly how Raylenth has described it is how it worked last year on the Saturday, where the queue contained those who has been wristbanded on the Friday and those arriving for the first time on the Saturday. SM staff could then just walk down the line looking for those without. No need to complicate things with yet more queues.

Apologies if this was already answered although I cannot see it specifically...I am gold and have diamond passes to collect, given the diamond passes are handed out in the West Hall, once gold are collected are they then moved inside to the West Hall area (in a specific gold queue). Or will we need to head across just to collect the diamond passes and then head back to the gold entrance area (is there a separate holding area there?).

Thanks in advance!

Apologies if this was already answered although I cannot see it specifically...I am gold and have diamond passes to collect, given the diamond passes are handed out in the West Hall, once gold are collected are they then moved inside to the West Hall area (in a specific gold queue). Or will we need to head across just to collect the diamond passes and then head back to the gold entrance area (is there a separate holding area there?).

Thanks in advance!

See here Sabre http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92565&p=1983342 You will be let into the venue at the normal gold pass time then you either go and get any VQ's you need or go and get your diamond passes from the West Hall.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Thanks in advance!

See here Sabre http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92565&p=1983342 You will be let into the venue at the normal gold pass time then you either go and get any VQ's you need or go and get your diamond passes from the West Hall.

Thanks again Raylenth. So that means standard entry can get their diamond passes while they queue in the holding area but gold will need to wait until the event is actually open? Just checking as it may mean I try and collect on the Friday instead...thanks for all your help, just trying to clarify!

I don't know Sabre, we only know what the mods have posted on here. If you want to head straight to Diamond pass collection when you get in I imagine you can and they will let gold pass holders in from the inside.

• Like 1

I don't know Sabre, we only know what the mods have posted on here. If you want to head straight to Diamond pass collection when you get in I imagine you can and they will let gold pass holders in from the inside.

You have the patience of a saint, thanks for the replies and yes, I'm hoping that's the case...I may just try and come down on Friday to ease the pressure on Saturday! Appreciate all your help :)

That's quite alright, we help as we can. If you want to pick them up early and can do so go for it, it's one less thing to do on the day but they will have factored in the Gold pass holders needing to collect on the day as well.