West Hall Loading, Gold Pass and Diamond Pass Pick up

Yes I know that but they still won't have to pay to get in but if you want your tickets on Friday I'll have to pay just to get in and pick up my tickets!

You will collect your tickets on the day you come to the show. You don't have to pay to come in, Loading Hall is not the actual area of the show, just to keep people waiting before the door will open. You can pick your pass up and then leave or get it on the day you will come.

TT says you get scanned before you go into the loading hall Rory, ergo you need a ticket to get in to collect your passes. I can understand why people want to collect before they attend to get it done, I'm not releshing having to rely on the honesty of whoever I'm in front of to let me back in the queue.. Most of us are nice honest people, but not everyone.

Edited by Raylenth

Yes I know that but they still won't have to pay to get in but if you want your tickets on Friday I'll have to pay just to get in and pick up my tickets!

You will collect your tickets on the day you come to the show. You don't have to pay to come in, Loading Hall is not the actual area of the show, just to keep people waiting before the door will open. You can pick your pass up and then leave or get it on the day you will come.

That's not how it seems. They need to be clearer x

For me worst comes to worst I suppose I can stay in the entry queue, go in and get any VQ's I want and come back and collect my diamond pass as I don't think I'll be too busy on Friday but it depends on when everything is scheduled.

Rory misunderstood. You will not get into the loading hall without a ticket. The first post clearly says that.

im arriving at 6pm on thursday from dundee. i will be staying at sapphire hotel on thursday. i will collect my dolph and jeremy diamond pass but dont know how to get to olympia exhibition centre

You need to plan your route using google maps. The tube doesn't run to Olympia during the week so you need to take that into account and either walk/bus from a nearby tube station or an overground train into Olympia depending on how far you hotel is.

im arriving at 6pm on thursday from dundee. i will be staying at sapphire hotel on thursday. i will collect my dolph and jeremy diamond pass but dont know how to get to olympia exhibition centre

You need to plan your route using google maps. The tube doesn't run to Olympia during the week so you need to take that into account and either walk/bus from a nearby tube station or an overground train into Olympia depending on how far you hotel is.

i am there as well it is literally on main street 10-15 minutes away from the venue, so it is ok.

• Like 1

i am there as well it is literally on main street 10-15 minutes away from the venue, so it is ok.

You can be the guide. "This way everyone" and point out interesting buildings and sights on the way.

Rory misunderstood. You will not get into the loading hall without a ticket. The first post clearly says that.

Which I think isn't fair. So if I want to pick up my tickets I'll have to pay again to get in just to pick up the tickets. Now I'll have to brave the crazy crowds on Saturday. I just hope it runs as smoothly as everyone says it should.

Great idea with the loading hall etc how ever will we be allowed to leave the hall, once scanned, to go for an example outside and be allowed back in again and back into the same place in the queue ?

Friday won't be an issue for that but yeah, it's a long time on saturday if you want a ciggie

Oh this is going to be *fun*

Surely it would be easier to have a queuing system where you get scanned then left into the event or right to load up on diamond passes.

Or even scanned then the diamond desk along the way in, you get scanned again then pick up the relevant passes

Edited by john1980
  • Like 2

Thursday Pick Up:

Come and collect your diamond or gold pass...

The Gold Pass entrance at the Olympia Grand Hall will be open from 4pm to 8pm for people to collect either their gold pass(es) and/or Diamond pass(es).

Gold Pass Entrance:

On Friday, Saturday and Sunday there will be a team going down the queue to get everyone wrist banded before the show opens.

West Hall Loading:

We will be scanning the standard entry ticket holders at the entrance to the West Hall, and loading them into the West Hall before the show opens each day, so at 9am you are ready to go into the show. Once in the West Hall those in the hall will have access to the Diamond pass pick up desk.

The plan is to open the West Hall at the following times:

Friday - 8:30am

Saturday - 7am

Sunday - 8am

The diamond pass pick up desk is inside the West Hall which is a ticketed area of the show and so will only be available to those with a valid ticket for that day.

Quick question could i pick up a diamond pass for a friend as well as my own if i can bring her id with me? So she can hold pur place in the maun queue?

I am attending Sunday only from Glasgow.( couldnt get off work for the whole weekend)

I have entry tickets and a diamond pass for my wife and I for Jeremy Renner.

Am I right in thinking that I have to queue in the main queue to gain entry and then once in join a second queue?

If so, will this queue not be rather lengthy due to the number of Diamond guests at the event and queuing for this could cause me to miss other photo shoots I have booked as they start early! Almost missed Bill Paxton last year.

I am suprised and disappointed that after paying a lot of cash for the Diamond you have to then queue again.

I know there was issues with touts but this seems like a poor alternative and a big negative to expensive Diamond passes.

I hope it all goes well on the day but I fear this system could be problematic at best!

Also if I need to go to a shoot can my wife pick up both pases if she has the correct paperwork?

Cheers

I am attending Sunday only from Glasgow.( couldnt get off work for the whole weekend)

I have entry tickets and a diamond pass for my wife and I for Jeremy Renner.

Am I right in thinking that I have to queue in the main queue to gain entry and then once in join a second queue?

If so, will this queue not be rather lengthy due to the number of Diamond guests at the event and queuing for this could cause me to miss other photo shoots I have booked as they start early! Almost missed Bill Paxton last year.

I am suprised and disappointed that after paying a lot of cash for the Diamond you have to then queue again.

I know there was issues with touts but this seems like a poor alternative and a big negative to expensive Diamond passes.

I hope it all goes well on the day but I fear this system could be problematic at best!

Also if I need to go to a shoot can my wife pick up both pases if she has the correct paperwork?

Cheers

Get there as early as you can. They will load into the hall on sunday from 8am and the main doors won't open until 9am so there will be an hour to collect the diamond passes in.

• Like 1

I don´t think we have to queue for hours when we pick the tickets up on thursday at 4 o´clock, it´s a workday and even with lots of people coming, that should go very quick at least on thursday.
So Hakuna Matata guys, you know what that means I guess ;) It means no worries :D

• Like 1