Latest Guest Announcement - PETER MAYHEW

• Showmasters Admin

£40 !!??

I'm pretty sure every show I've attended that he attended , he was £15 ?!!!

That's not true. When I met him at LFCC two years ago (I think) he was 20 or 25 pounds. Glad I met him then, but it's not uncommon that guests suddenly become more expensive when they're back in the spotlight (Star Wars 7)

• Moderators

nvirtue - Whilst I didn't edit your original post I would ask that any issues you have with the moderators are directed towards either the address in Queen Sindels profile or alternatively the office email rather than on a guest announcement thread. Unfortunately as unpopular as it can be at times, the mods on here have guidelines to follow on what we can and can't have on the forum.

Edited by StuartG2198

nvirtue - your post wasn't edited because of what you apparently think the reason was.

You can't discuss other Events on here, plain and simple. It doesn't matter if you praise or criticize. The rule of thumb is too much Information for Google and we have to edit. You even said you knew that in your original post. I am sorry, the post still had too much info and that info is exactly what I removed.

For me Mayhew will have to sign both the episode 4-6 box and episode 7 movie. :D

Might have to skip on another guest, but it's all about priorities. :D Star Wars and GoT are nr uno for my collection. :P

Blu ray set and either a BB8 or episode 7 blu ray for me