Sign in to follow this  
JonathanC

Guest on Eventbrite but not announced

I've just noticed a pretty big guest (in more ways than one) in the eventbrite store but I can't see that they have been announced yet.

• Like 2

Oh wow yeah just saw that as well. I hope its genuine

True, I have not seen an announcement for them... interesting :headscratch:

I booked to be safe. Eventbrite has tickets for Dave Prowse and the Emperor throne and that's not announced on here either

Huh?? Maybe I'm just not recognising the name and therefore don't see them as standing out to me but I don't see what everyone is talking about ...

Maybe SM got fed up of the announcement feedback and are now adding guests with no heads up.

"Let's how how they like this approach..."

• Like 2

Huh?? Maybe I'm just not recognising the name and therefore don't see them as standing out to me but I don't see what everyone is talking about ...

We'll let you chew it over in your head for a bit...

• Like 1

I needed it pointed out to me. I've met him several times so it didn't seem like a big name to me - I was surprised he wasn't already coming! *lol*

• Like 2

Oooo great guest!! Find myself wondering how much his auto will be...

They're usually the same price as the photoshoots, fella. :-)

Eventbrite has him at £40 for a photo, id assume his auto is the same. Obviously it may be different

Oooo great guest!! Find myself wondering how much his auto will be...

They're usually the same price as the photoshoots, fella. :-)

The moment you find yourself wondering why you have never noticed that... Cool! Adding to my list :)

People were complaining about the announcements and if guest is big or not so they decided to not announcing new guests anymore.

Personally don't know who this person is but yay for you his fans

I needed it pointed out to me. I've met him several times so it didn't seem like a big name to me - I was surprised he wasn't already coming! *lol*

LOL he's such a regular i could have passed his name a thousand times without noticing... so not really a big name to me. Only a tall one :)

Couldn't just be me fearing a scolding from Queen Sindel over all this, am I? lol