Guest on Eventbrite but not announced

People were complaining about the announcements and if guest is big or not so they decided to not announcing new guests anymore.

Personally don't know who this person is but yay for you his fans

Chewbacca

Couldn't just be me fearing a scolding from Queen Sindel over all this, am I? lol

I shouldn't think so. His photoshoot details are listed via the official Showmasters site. If they wanted it kept quite it wouldn't be on there yet.

Couldn't just be me fearing a scolding from Queen Sindel over all this, am I? lol

I shouldn't think so. His photoshoot details are listed via the official Showmasters site. If they wanted it kept quite it wouldn't be on there yet.

Yea, I shouldn't have thought so either, since he is listed there.

• Like 1

People were complaining about the announcements and if guest is big or not so they decided to not announcing new guests anymore.

youve never watched star wars?

Even if you've watched Star Wars the role "Chewbacca" may have left more of an impression than the actor's name. That's the thing with roles involving lots of make up or special costumes. My boyfriend wouldn't recognize Orlando Bloom on the street either, but "Legolas" he does remember.

youve never watched star wars?

Even if you've watched Star Wars the role "Chewbacca" may have left more of an impression than the actor's name. That's the thing with roles involving lots of make up or special costumes. My boyfriend wouldn't recognize Orlando Bloom on the street either, but "Legolas" he does remember.

My mom's the same. She hears the voice and she recognises it, but when I say it's "Keith David", she looks at me like I'm a loon and I have to point out who he is and she still looks at me like I'm a loon XD

But saying that, she can recognise a lot of other actors like Star Trek/Star Wars - i.e. Dave Prowse, she was like "That's the green-cross code man!" XD

I remember when last year systems went mad and some photoshoots were free for a moment.

But i have a question for the person who noticed that guest. Are you checking the tickets everyday or was it just a coincidence?

I was just looking to buy a Photoshoot and came across the name. I'm not so obsessive to check eventbrite daily... yet...

• Like 2