So if I have advance knowledge of a guest having to change their days

I was at the theatre last night and afterwards I had the good fortune to chat to one of the upcoming guests. They told me they were going to have to change their days for LFCC but that they would still be coming.

Am I allowed to post this information on the forum? They themselves only found out yesterday and told their agent last night so Showmasters won't know yet, thus will it be seen as trolling if I let others know? e.g. will the thread get locked or even deleted?

I'm tempted to go ahead and post the information anyway but my desire to not break any forum rules just, JUST, outweighs my desire to let everyone know ...

I was at the theatre last night and afterwards I had the good fortune to chat to one of the upcoming guests. They told me they were going to have to change their days for LFCC but that they would still be coming.

Am I allowed to post this information on the forum? They themselves only found out yesterday and told their agent last night so Showmasters won't know yet, thus will it be seen as trolling if I let others know? e.g. will the thread get locked or even deleted?

I'm tempted to go ahead and post the information anyway but my desire to not break any forum rules just, JUST, outweighs my desire to let everyone know ...

Personally speaking if the announcement didn't come from ShowMasters I would not be inclined to believe it.

I'd say leave it to ShowMasters and the guest's agent to liaise and then for SM to make the announcement as to what will be happening.

I say let us know - you are a trusted forum user and it could help someone with a small budget decide not to buy that item for so and so to sign as it's been said hd can't go on the day.

At the end of the day you got it straight from the horses mouth and what if the agent doesn't tell SM until the 11th hour

As David has said, please don't post. Yes, you are a Long time Forum user and yes, you are trying to help.

But until the Information is officially confirmed the Situation can already have changed back - happened just for this Event - and then People got all worried for nothing. Plus as David has said anything unofficial will cause Panic, even if it's only worries that there will be yet another day Change.

It's doubly annoying because the day changed is the day I had my photoshoots booked with them! *lol*

So I need to rebook my photoshoots and I want to get in before the rush but can't until the refund comes through on my card! D'oh ...