batches

Do gold passes still turn up only when their batch has been called?

No, Gold passes will be called after diamond passes (if it is a diamond guest) but before the batches start. If it's not a diamond guest then they will be called first. So you are best off getting to a photo session when it starts but if you can't you will be added into near the front of the queue when you turn up to the session as the batches are irrelevant to gold pass holders.

• Like 1

It may have just been me, but I am pretty sure batches were being sold in 50's on Eventbrite?

I don't remember seeing anything that said that. Although I wasn't looking for it, so...

Maybe just me then, but I thought I noticed it saying "50 left" on higher batches when there were still batch one tickets available for some. Happy to be proved wrong always!

No, Gold passes will be called after diamond passes (if it is a diamond guest) but before the batches start. If it's not a diamond guest then they will be called first. So you are best off getting to a photo session when it starts but if you can't you will be added into near the front of the queue when you turn up to the session as the batches are irrelevant to gold pass

holders.

I normally go gold but this is the first time I've had a batched photo shoot.

No, Gold passes will be called after diamond passes (if it is a diamond guest) but before the batches start. If it's not a diamond guest then they will be called first. So you are best off getting to a photo session when it starts but if you can't you will be added into near the front of the queue when you turn up to the session as the batches are irrelevant to gold pass

holders.

I normally go gold but this is the first time I've had a batched photo shoot.

It runs the same as it used to when it was the tickets with numbers except they call Batch 1 instead of numbers 1-50 etc.

• Like 1

It may have just been me, but I am pretty sure batches were being sold in 50's on Eventbrite?

I don't remember seeing anything that said that. Although I wasn't looking for it, so...

Maybe just me then, but I thought I noticed it saying "50 left" on higher batches when there were still batch one tickets available for some. Happy to be proved wrong always!

Yes PenThePirate.. You are Wrong... Just thought I would Share that. :poki:

• Like 1

My stan lee talk ticket was not number 1 lol. Was like 900 and something. But for those that remember SM really messed up that year (sorry SM but its true) and they allowed normal pass people in depending where they were in the queue rather than seat number... One time disorganisation has worked in my favour, was quite near the front rather than stuck at the back like i should have been lol

Edited by smithy270492

My Dolph Lundgren and Jeremy Renner diamond pass does not have batch numbers . Help!

The numbers will be on the actual passes themselves that you will pick up at the event. They are not on the tickets you were sent as an email.

thanks

My Dolph Lundgren and Jeremy Renner diamond pass does not have batch numbers . Help!

The numbers will be on the actual passes themselves that you will pick up at the event. They are not on the tickets you were sent as an email.

thanks

We've told you that before, aftab. If you don't remember important info like this maybe write it down and put the notes somewhere with the printout of your ticket.