Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL EMERSON

I'm overwhelmed. My Amanda Young cosplay choice was made quite a while before I had plans for LFCC. I don't tend to base my cosplays on the guests attending. So I made this cosplay decision and now there are suddenly not one but two Saw guests attending. I'm ridiculously excited to meet these guys while in costume!

• Like 4

I'm overwhelmed. My Amanda Young cosplay choice was made quite a while before I had plans for LFCC. I don't tend to base my cosplays on the guests attending. So I made this cosplay decision and now there are suddenly not one but two Saw guests attending. I'm ridiculously excited to meet these guys while in costume!

Did you have to breathe into a paper bag? :clap:

Did you have to breathe into a paper bag? :clap:

I might have had to scream into a pillow.

• Like 2

Got my Sunday ticket. Managed to buy/print it without screaming once.

My friend who is a life long Ralph Macchio fan practically melted down at the last Winter FCC at Earls Court when we were queuing outside as the bus with the guests pulled up near to were we were standing and dropped them off. As soon as she saw him on the bus she just welled up and started crying! You can't be any worse than that!

My friend who is a life long Ralph Macchio fan practically melted down at the last Winter FCC at Earls Court when we were queuing outside as the bus with the guests pulled up near to were we were standing and dropped them off. As soon as she saw him on the bus she just welled up and started crying! You can't be any worse than that!

I've never started crying. But I once licked a musician's tour bus because it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Just looking on the home page and it doesn't mention Friday for him. Just Saturday and Sunday.

It's not been updated yet. Webstore and website are handled by different people. He is 110 percent doing Friday, I got three office e-mails mentioning the error. ;)

I've never started crying. But I once licked a musician's tour bus because it seemed like a good idea at the time.

As you do.

• Like 1