Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL EMERSON

Booked - Have a great feeling about this year. Just hope the Brighton to London trains are OK...

Weekend trains have so far been running as scheduled. I'm going Thursday night just to be safe though lol.

• Moderators

Amazing guest indeed!!

Any chance for a Lost group photo? That would be a dream!

(Apologies if it has already been asked...)

Group shots are usually added as a last minute thing, for example a couple of years ago, the Star Trek DS9 one was announced the day before so I'm afraid it is just a case of waiting.

A bit of an odd question. Some actors are amenable to doing silly or dfferent things at the photoshoots, while others do not seem to appreciate it. Does anyone know, from past experience or hearsay or whatever, how is Michael in that regard? He does come across a bit on the serious side, but some people surprise you :)

This may sound dumb but is he doing Friday? On the announcement it says he is but on the main page it says Saturday and Sunday.

Yes, he's there on Friday - there are Friday tickets in the shop, this thread and the Guest Day's & Prices thread all say he's there on Friday. The website is the wrong one I'd say.

This may sound dumb but is he doing Friday? On the announcement it says he is but on the main page it says Saturday and Sunday.

Not dumb at all; that must be an error on the announcement. Michael is definitely there Friday!

Michael Emerson is AWESOME & GREAT GUEST :thumbup: he was very sweet & lovely + i got selfie as well, which made my day. I hope he will come back again

(sorry i don`t show myself on Social Media I`m very shy :blush: )

He`s one to meet if you are going today :thumbup:

Michael was one of the highlights for me too. He mentioned in the Lost talk that this was the first time he has done anything like this and getting so close to the fans, so he's done a great job! Also, it's great getting something signed, but I personally think it makes all the difference when a guest is willing to have a quick photo with you. Got a good one with Michael! I'm a massive Lost fan, and he was the first Lost actor I've met so I was really excited!