Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL EMERSON

Hey, the online shop only shows photoshoots for Saturday and Sunday. Is this a mistake? Or will he be there on Friday but no photoshoot?

Edit: oops, I'm about the 10th person asking the same. Oh well :angel:

Edited by MarioVl

Why is he appearing Friday but no photo shoots available?

Same here, is there a glitch, don't want to buy a Saturday photoshoot (Saturday is already pack as it is) if he is added on Friday later on, does someone have an answer on this?

Some guests don't do photoshoots on all the days they are attending - I hope it's just a lapse and it forgot to be added but he may only do shoots on the weekend.

Really hope he does do it on the Friday too. Why wouldn't they do it on the Friday but on the other days? Hope SM can clarify soon as want to get that day rather than a packed weekend! Great announcement though!

• Moderators

Some guests don't do photoshoots on all the days they are attending - I hope it's just a lapse and it forgot to be added but he may only do shoots on the weekend.

Really hope he does do it on the Friday too. Why wouldn't they do it on the Friday but on the other days? Hope SM can clarify soon as want to get that day rather than a packed weekend! Great announcement though!

Already been clarified in the first post, Friday shoots WILL BE ADDED

Check the original post again.... There will be a Friday photoshoot.... To be added soon for some reason

Thank You, Thank You, been waiting for Michael for a long time. And my daughter and I got it right again. 3 times in a row now, are we getting cleverer (is that a word lol) or are the clues getting easier. Any chance of Jim and Amy as well or are we being too greedy. Have one happy daughter and the other one not, for some reason she can only see him as Ben Linus and the character creeped her out. I'm guessing he is a really lovely man, this may change her mind.

Edited by sarahkpn