Big guest announcement this Friday at 7pm

I'm going to be at work until 7:30 tomorrow, meaning I won't get home until after 8, and my biggest fear right now is that it's going to be a guest I desperately want to meet and they will sell out within 8 seconds and my life will be ruined all because I had a late shift.

Has a guest ever sold out in one night though? I mean really sold out, no more batches added?

I've not seen it. Even MJF last year took a few days or so.
Wrong name we haven't heard your guesses yet... usually your good at this. Ps are you going to watch The Ghostbusters reboot? Haha
I know I've kept a bit quiet on this one. Mainly as I have no idea! Only one clue and I can think of many many people it could be so I'm not even going to try unless there's more clues.

And... No, I'm not going to see the reboot. I hear it's ok and that's fine. I have no issue with women being Ghostbusters (as I've said before), there have been some awesome ones in the cartoons and comics, but I can't stand Paul Feig and Mellissa MacCarthy movies so this is not for me.

Good at least im not the only one. Mellissa Maccarthy is the same character in every role she plays

Thirded. I won't be going either.

• Like 2

I don't think that. Mellissa McCarthy played totally different character in Gilmore Girls. So there it is ;)

I hope the guest is not someone i want to meet as if i will have a meltdown like with Kim Coates then they will call mental hospital or kick me out

• Like 1

Not a fan of melissa maccarthy so i wont be going... Also, whilst i know the original ghostbusters were quite funny, hate the ract the adverts suggest thwy have gone pure wacky/funny for the reboot. Wheres the harm in making it a little more serious? That i would go to see...

• Like 1

I don't think that. Mellissa McCarthy played totally different character in Gilmore Girls. So there it is ;)

Yeah, she's a very good actress. And as for most of her roles being similar characters, that speaks more for the roles that are written for her. Besides, it hasn't done Seth Rogen or Will Ferrell any harm. Nor Arnie and Sly. Or, I dunno, John Wayne and Clint Eastwood. Tom Hanks...

Mc Carthy was OK in Saint Vincent because her character was far from those annoying over the top supposed to be extra funny character she always portrayed.... I watched that movie because of Bill Murray and well she was in it....

I personnaly don't like her or Paul Feig.... I'm also not against an all female cast but that particular cast and director won't do it for me, I'm with wrong name here and won't bother seeing the 2016 take on GB.... Out of curiosity I might take a look a few years from now when available on tv or Netflix ....

That was my take on the GB reboot.... Which for some reason ended up on this post.... So is McCarthy the mystery guest?

Back on the subject of this post, .... Noooooo idea, but we're getting closer, just hope this mystery guest will attend Friday, would be nice to not add another one for me on Saturday

• Like 2

I'm going to be at work until 7:30 tomorrow, meaning I won't get home until after 8, and my biggest fear right now is that it's going to be a guest I desperately want to meet and they will sell out within 8 seconds and my life will be ruined all because I had a late shift.

Has a guest ever sold out in one night though? I mean really sold out, no more batches added?

I've not seen it. Even MJF last year took a few days or so.
Wrong name we haven't heard your guesses yet... usually your good at this. Ps are you going to watch The Ghostbusters reboot? Haha
I know I've kept a bit quiet on this one. Mainly as I have no idea! Only one clue and I can think of many many people it could be so I'm not even going to try unless there's more clues.

And... No, I'm not going to see the reboot. I hear it's ok and that's fine. I have no issue with women being Ghostbusters (as I've said before), there have been some awesome ones in the cartoons and comics, but I can't stand Paul Feig and Mellissa MacCarthy movies so this is not for me.

Good at least im not the only one. Mellissa Maccarthy is the same character in every role she plays
I 100% agree! I also think the same about Kristen Wiig as well, but some people don't like me saying that!
  • Like 1

Mc Carthy was OK in Saint Vincent because her character was far from those annoying over the top supposed to be extra funny character she always portrayed.... I watched that movie because of Bill Murray and well she was in it....

I personnaly don't like her or Paul Feig.... I'm also not against an all female cast but that particular cast and director won't do it for me, I'm with wrong name here and won't bother seeing the 2016 take on GB.... Out of curiosity I might take a look a few years from now when available on tv or Netflix ....

That was my take on the GB reboot.... Which for some reason ended up on this post.... So is McCarthy the mystery guest?

Back on the subject of this post, .... Noooooo idea, but we're getting closer, just hope this mystery guest will attend Friday, would be nice to not add another one for me on Saturday

I agree she was OK in st. Vincent. As you say it was a straight roll and it was also a small part!
  • Like 1

Random list again, lol:

Harrison Ford

Mark Hamill

Adam Driver

James Earl Jones

Samuel L. Jackson

Daisy Ridley

Sylvester Stallone

Jesse Eisenberg

Mark Ruffalo

Woody Harrelson

Isla Fisher

Dave Franco

Melanie Laurent

Morgan Freeman

Michael Caine

Clues also pointing to cast of Scooby Doo?

Linda Cardellini

Freddie Prinze Jr

Rowan Atkinson

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Isla Fisher (Thinking of it this may well be the person, unless someone associated with Star Wars?)

Jess Harnell

Frank Welker

Scott Innes

Worst couple of days I've had in ages... Dentist, cat pts, work problems, feeling ill, if it can happen it just has. Hoping for a good announcement to lift my spirits! No idea who tho... I like the idea of it being Sarah Michelle Gellar, or another Saw guest!

On the Ghostbusters side of things, I can't stand McCarthy either. I find anything she's in becomes a joke and more of a 'Laugh at the film' situation. However, I'm off to see it tonight as it has decent reviews... Unfortunately will be in there at 7... Going in expecting it to be bad means if it's ok I'll be happy :)

• Like 1