Big guest announcement this Friday at 7pm

Christopher eccleston is probably one of the few celebs out there that seems to not give a damn about his fans :P rarely ever does events

I don't think not doing an event means you don't care about your fans though. And I always heard he rarely does them because he hated his Doctor Who years.

ok guys, lets face it we all know who it is. so why don't we all chip in say £5.00 and see if we can bribe Jason? he holds the key to the door we all want to get through and I for 1 have not done much today apart from check on here and google the little clues we have. I bet for 100 we could buy a better clue? what do we all think? im in im like a junkie waiting for my next fix here, I need more guests and got no money but still need to know who it is just incase I can sell the wifes stuff to buy a pic.

PLEASE Jason helpppppppppp

• Like 2

i would love it to Jeffrey Dean Morgan Negan himself he is a Mystery

i would actually throw my wallet at showmasters!!!!

I think you can rule out TWD guests, I'm sticking with Ben from Lost...

yep. more than likely it wont be a twd guest. prove me wrong, showmasters. prove me wrong!

• Like 1

At one point this guest was a real mystery and you never knew what to expect :-)

Could refer to Mike Myers 'International Man of Mystery'

Or his Wayne's World cohort Dana Carvey (SNL/Master of Disguise)

Stiller, Rush, Izzard, Garofalo, Azaria, Macy or anyone else from Mystery Men; plus Izzard is known for being rather mysterious and well Azaria does a large majority of Simpsons voices and you never know what or who he'll 'throw out' next.

Hank Azaria was also in Mystery Alaska with Russell Crowe and he's been known as being pretty unpredictable.

Prinze Jr. or Michelle Gellar or anyone else who's traveled in the Mystery Machine

Could be anyone from Mystery Science Theater 3000 or Mystery Jets

But I very much doubt it's any of these...haha!

• Like 1

Christopher eccleston is probably one of the few celebs out there that seems to not give a damn about his fans :P rarely ever does events

Morrisey, Toby Maguire, Cameron Diaz, Eric Clapton, Bob Dylan, Axl Rose, Tommy Lee...he's not alone in not giving a damn about his fans.

• Like 1

Im going with benedict cumberbatch... Was sherlock holmes, playing dr.strange later this year... And with mads also attending, double photo shoot op? :D

bendywhip cumulonimbus would be an epic guest, although not one for me. i do have several friends who would lose their freaking minds if he were to attend though

As they call him where I work, Cucumberpatch would make my day/week/month/year/decade but alas

To me he will forever be... Bumperstump Cabbagepatch.

• Like 1