Anyone else going solo on friday?

There are lots going solo Darthnad, but it's difficult for anyone to know when they will be free or how much time they will have for lunch, especially until the schedules are released. Most people will be either queuing, shopping, taking a brief breather or pit stop.

• Like 1

I am going solo and will be about London from Thursday afternoon to Sunday, as XIII mentioned above there is a whole squad of us hopefully meeting up on the Thursday evening, i'm just about to update the forum page on here but the plan is to meet inside the Crown and Sceptre at 7pm which is just around the corner from the Olympia and get some food and drinks

I'm going solo Friday and Saturday so feel free to wave at me and say hello lol

Going solo all three days!

I vaguely know some people who will be there some days but I'm traveling alone and staying in my hotel alone.

Not sure about a meet-up as I have Anxiety issues and groups of people I don't know tend to bother me! It's going to be stressful enough surrounded by so many strangers, let alone interacting with any of you! No offence. ;-)

I actually had to be led out by security one year to find a quiet spot for me to sit down alone. :-)

I only hope that this year i will meet someone. Last year i talked to no one. And during Brighton con last year the only interractions I had when people were asking me if i want to build a snowman and also had nice conversation with two year old girl and her dad.

I only hope that this year i will meet someone. Last year i talked to no one. And during Brighton con last year the only interractions I had when people were asking me if i want to build a snowman and also had nice conversation with two year old girl and her dad.

If someone is standing next to you in a queue, just look a them, smile and say hi. You don't have to say anything else.

Alternatively if you're in the auto queue and you cn see the item they are getting signed, just say 'oh that's nice' Great ice breaker but again it doesn't mean you have to become best buddies it you just want a little convo!

Are you travelling up from Brighton?

nope. Redhill

nope. Redhill

I'm arriving at Victoria at 08:23 on Friday morning. I am currently planning on getting the C1 bus from Victoria Coach Station straight to Olympia. If you, or indeed anyone else, care to join me on the bus, you're more than welcome to! We can split up as soon as we reach the Con if we don't get on. :-)

nope. Redhill

I'm arriving at Victoria at 08:23 on Friday morning. I am currently planning on getting the C1 bus from Victoria Coach Station straight to Olympia. If you, or indeed anyone else, care to join me on the bus, you're more than welcome to! We can split up as soon as we reach the Con if we don't get on. :-)

sounds good, but i am in London on Thursday so i will be queueing pretty early on Friday morning

nope. Redhill

sounds good, but i am in London on Thursday so i will be queueing pretty early on Friday morning

Well I'll try and look out for the Tardis on Friday and say hi! :-)

nope. Redhill

Well I'll try and look out for the Tardis on Friday and say hi! :-)

yup come and say hi :)

So ... I'm going to do something I've not done before and kinda put myself out there a bit.

This is me: http://stenun.deviantart.com/art/Self-Portrait-596571598

This is my twitter: https://twitter.com/Stenun

My name is Ian and I will be at the Con all three days, mostly by myself.

If you spot me, feel free to say hi! Although be warned that, as previously mentioned, I do have Anxiety and Depression and sometimes I hallucinate too so I might be a bit weird but I like to think I'm OK once you get to know me. :-)

I also collect pics of people wearing The Hat! Fancy posing? :-D

http://stenun.deviantart.com/gallery/34835581/The-Hat

I'm meeting Gemma Whelan, Natalia Tena, Famke Janssen and Ron Pe- er, oh. Well, the first three anyway! And I will spend most of the rest of the time taking pictures!

Hope to see you there! :-)

So ... I'm going to do something I've not done before and kinda put myself out there a bit.

This is me: http://stenun.deviantart.com/art/Self-Portrait-596571598

This is my twitter: https://twitter.com/Stenun

My name is Ian and I will be at the Con all three days, mostly by myself.

If you spot me, feel free to say hi! Although be warned that, as previously mentioned, I do have Anxiety and Depression and sometimes I hallucinate too so I might be a bit weird but I like to think I'm OK once you get to know me. :-)

I also collect pics of people wearing The Hat! Fancy posing? :-D

http://stenun.deviantart.com/gallery/34835581/The-Hat

I'm meeting Gemma Whelan, Natalia Tena, Famke Janssen and Ron Pe- er, oh. Well, the first three anyway! And I will spend most of the rest of the time taking pictures!

Hope to see you there! :-)

I'm also meeting Natalie so I'll wave if I see you!

I am not sure about friday yet. I'm coming in the morning, was expecting to go to pick up my diamond pass for R.... Oh well. Will see whats happening on monday.

I'm meeting Dolph Lundgren, Kim Coates, and Rutger Hauer.

So... If i come in on friday, i'll be one wearing all sorts of Hello Kitty things...

If someone is standing next to you in a queue, just look a them, smile and say hi. You don't have to say anything else.

I'm going to bring this back and say that sometimes you don't even need to say anything at all - just give them this look:

giphy.gif