LFCC 2016 Floorplans

Sorry if these are noobish questions, however this is my first time attending.

How will I know whether I need a Virtual Ticket for an autograph with a certain person and if so, where do I get this from? It's Edge I want to meet so not sure if I will need a VT or not :)

I think Edge will be on a VQ system especially tomorrow (there will be few who aren't on VQ tomorrow). just go to his signing are and there will be a member of crew waiting to hand out the tickets, if he's not on VQ they will tell you.

How will I know whether I need a Virtual Ticket for an autograph with a certain person and if so, where do I get this from? It's Edge I want to meet so not sure if I will need a VT or not :)

I think Edge will be on a VQ system especially tomorrow (there will be few who aren't on VQ tomorrow). just go to his signing are and there will be a member of crew waiting to hand out the tickets, if he's not on VQ they will tell you.

My rule of thumb is guests that are £20 and over will usually be on a VQ ticket.

Thank you guys. I've never attended one of these before so it's all a little new to me :)

• Like 1

My rule of thumb is guests that are £20 and over will usually be on a VQ ticket.

Thank you guys. I've never attended one of these before so it's all a little new to me :)

List of Autographs - http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=90956