LFCC 2016 Floorplans

No, you just have to promise to control your emissions!

I will try to be a nice Camel... I will try not to leave any Deposits around the Arena and will try to keep the frothing down as much as I can..

I will only break wind if nobody else is near me... (or I'm in a very long queue) :blush:

• Like 1

I will try to be a nice Camel... I will try not to leave any Deposits around the Arena and will try to keep the frothing down as much as I can..

I will only break wind if nobody else is near me... (or I'm in a very long queue) :blush:

If I see you do this you're being put down :angel:

camel.png

If I see you do this you're being put down :angel:

camel.png

I know her... she lived in the village not far from me.. she went to seek Fame and fortune in the UK.. Told her she would end up in a circus or worse.. :smile:

• Like 1

Thank You Too Tall :)

And thanks Kath that red line helps no end :)

Oh just one more thing does anyone know if that Big Red Line will be there on the day ? I hate to trip over it lol snigger snigger

You are welcome but you are revealing my secret identity!

• Like 1

Oh just one more thing does anyone know if that Big Red Line will be there on the day ? I hate to trip over it lol snigger snigger

Oh Shoot ! Sorry :crying: I just got used to thinking of you that way :smile:

That's quite alright Algernon.

So just to be clear ( because sometimes I can be dim ) My wife will be in her wheelchair so what entrance will be best? Thanks

Please contact extrahelp@showmastersevents.com. The mods currently have no info where exactly the wheelchair entrance is. Probably the YLAC entrance, but I don't want to give out incorrect info.

Thank you 😊👍

Oh Shoot ! Sorry :crying: I just got used to thinking of you that way :smile:

That's quite alright Algernon.

Who ?? lol

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Fake names !?

Question, I'm disabled and really won't be able to walk that far to the entrance to the convention, would there be any other ways in for disabled people who can't walk that length?

NAmine, see the email in Mike's reply below your's. Email them.

I know, force of habit, when you've been watching Simpsons for a long time, you end up calling everyone "man" lol.

But in all seriousness, I wonder how long it'll take to recieve a reply.

I know, force of habit, when you've been watching Simpsons for a long time, you end up calling everyone "man" lol.

The office people are out over the weekend. You willl get a reply Tuesday or Wednesday most likely.

The mods are volunteers and don't work in the office, that's why you'll see us over the weekend from time to time.

The office people are out over the weekend. You willl get a reply Tuesday or Wednesday most likely.

The mods are volunteers and don't work in the office, that's why you'll see us over the weekend from time to time.

Ahh and there i was thinking you mods were here at weekends as you found our constant questioning irresistible:)

• Like 1

We love all of you guys, but unfortunately the big mass panics tend to erupt Friday night. So the main reason to peek back are those and mini versions. :P We've had some people trying to stir things up here on purpose when they thought no one was around.

• Like 1

Sorry, if I am being a bit silly.......but is it only two levels that are getting used for main set-up? If so, is the ground floor going to be bigger this year? As last year space was a big issue and I thought this was going to be combated by more space/levels etc.

• Like 1

Sorry, if I am being a bit silly.......but is it only two levels that are getting used for main set-up? If so, is the ground floor going to be bigger this year? As last year space was a big issue and I thought this was going to be combated by more space/levels etc.

I'm sure I read something about the two levels being spread out over two halls , where as last year it was only one hall I could be wrong though.

I'm sure I read something about the two levels being spread out over two halls , where as last year it was only one hall I could be wrong though.

Yes, it's a lot bigger this year. All halls are being used. How