LFCC 2016 Floorplans

Help. Queen sindle I have ordered photo tickets for me and my husband but it won't let me print or send his tickets to him. We have separate tickets so I can't give him my phone

What error message are you getting? The attachments in PDF should be printable. Maybe you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed?

And if you can't forward the e-mail that sounds like an issue with your E-Mail Provider, sorry. :/ Only idea I have then is give him the log in info for your E-Mail account.

So the day was the best ever but again gold passes entered olympia at the same time as general admission. Their entry was closer to everything so they got very low vq for diamond guests. This is my only complain.

From the GA entry area where's the nearest stairs to get up to the guests auto area? :)

So the day was the best ever but again gold passes entered olympia at the same time as general admission. Their entry was closer to everything so they got very low vq for diamond guests. This is my only complain.

From the GA entry area where's the nearest stairs to get up to the guests auto area? :)

I didn't get up to Kim until 9:45 after getting Jeremy's Diamond pass and having a look around the stalls and getting a little lost (my own doing ;), silly me), I got a low VQ number 76 for him.

• Like 1

Were you there today in your Tardis dress? Thought I saw you sitting on the floor upstairs at one point.

Were you there today in your Tardis dress? Thought I saw you sitting on the floor upstairs at one point.
Yes it was me. I was having a rest lol

You shoul"ve come and say hi

Edited by RoryMcGarrett

Yes it was me. I was having a rest lol

You shoul"ve come and say hi

I wasn't 100% sure. Was worried I'd go hi Rory from the forum, and then get a wtf reaction haha.

Are you wearing it again? Although, they're expecting 16,500 people tomorrow, might be harder to find you lol.

Oh yes i heard lol

Tomorrow i am in Anna's cosplay.

Not sure I'd recognise you :(

Sorry if these are noobish questions, however this is my first time attending.

How will I know whether I need a Virtual Ticket for an autograph with a certain person and if so, where do I get this from? It's Edge I want to meet so not sure if I will need a VT or not :)

• Moderators

How will I know whether I need a Virtual Ticket for an autograph with a certain person and if so, where do I get this from? It's Edge I want to meet so not sure if I will need a VT or not :)

I think Edge will be on a VQ system especially tomorrow (there will be few who aren't on VQ tomorrow). just go to his signing are and there will be a member of crew waiting to hand out the tickets, if he's not on VQ they will tell you. Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 2

I think Edge will be on a VQ system especially tomorrow (there will be few who aren't on VQ tomorrow). just go to his signing are and there will be a member of crew waiting to hand out the tickets, if he's not on VQ they will tell you.

My rule of thumb is guests that are £20 and over will usually be on a VQ ticket.

• Like 2

Yeah the gold entry needs sorted for tomorrow. No one in sight or opened doors to waiting area/passcollection are until mins to 9 and correct gen did get in at same time!!! Certainly didnt feel gold benefited entry today and lots around me in queuw same. Needs.to be right sat and sun!!!

Is there any sort of chill out zone, I couldn't see anything on the floor plans?

There are a few open area's but nothing I saw marked up. However I wasn't really looking TBH.

There was a large unused area off the back of the main stage and where the info desk was last year.

Edited by Raylenth