LFCC 2016 Floorplans

Sorry, if I am being a bit silly.......but is it only two levels that are getting used for main set-up? If so, is the ground floor going to be bigger this year? As last year space was a big issue and I thought this was going to be combated by more space/levels etc.

I'm sure I read something about the two levels being spread out over two halls , where as last year it was only one hall I could be wrong though.

Yes, it's a lot bigger this year. All halls are being used. How

Great QS, I am so glad there is lots more space being used this year. Getting so excited, so close!!!

It's very difficult to compare because this year's version is a million times better, but this is last years plan. (I put the link instead of a picture so as not to confuse anybody.)

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89537&hl=floorplan&page=1

I think you can tell there is more space this year, even if it's difficult to work out exactly which bit. I think we had the National Hall last, not the Grand Hall, this year it's both and the Grand is bigger than the National.

Thanks.

Noticed the third floor's not being used, considering that was the coolest part of the building last year.

Is the standard entrance the West one?

If so, hope we don't get moved like we did at the Spring LFCC.

Third floor also was hardest to get to - that was what a huge number of complaints were about. This was eliminated this year by spreading out more on the ground.

Fair dos.

Would've been a useful area for non-Gold pass holders to chill out, but it will most likely result in full elevators and stair problems like last year, which is the last thing anyone wants.

But presumably, the West Hall could be considered an alternative. Just have to wait and see if it's just as cool as the top floor.

This has probably been mentioned, but will the ground floor West hall be used for the first part of the standard queue first thing in the mornings?

• Moderators

Ticket holders will be moved to the inside queueing area as they are scanned, afaik - which will start quite a while before the show opens, with a limited number of crew there especially early to start this

Probably wrong thread so please remove if not appropriate. Can't seem to find weekend entry tickets on eventbrite? Just three day passes. Does this mean I have to buy a Saturday and Sunday pass separatly

Yes it's either 3 day or individual days.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

You enter through the standard ticket entrance. Your printed ticket will be scanned and if you have a day ticket then you will just enter. If you want to leave and come back you can have your hand stamped to get back in. If you have a weekend ticket then you will get a wristband.

Edited by Wrong Name

You enter through the standard ticket entrance. Your printed ticket will be scanned and if you have a day ticket then you will just enter. If you want to leave and come back you can have your hand stamped to get back in. If you have a weekend ticket then you will get a wristband.

Awesome! thanks :)

For anyone wondering about entrances.

Purple cross - Gold passes.

Red Cross - old entrance (For orientation purposes)

Red line - to new entrance for all other ticket holders and diamond pass collection OLYMPIA WEST ENTRANCE!

LFCC.jpg

cheers for that, very useful. saves time.

Hi. Two places please. Location of cloakroom. And first aid station. I will need to inject insulin. Please advise

One cloak room was on the upper floor near the Elevators. Don't know about the one on the ground floor.

No clue about first aid Station, sorry. It may be easiest if you quickly ring the venue this morning.