LFCC 2016 Floorplans

By looking on google streetview it looks like the Olympia reception is either where the gold pass entrance is on the hall next to it where the Cyberman display is listed. I am not sure which and from what they have posted I am not sure if you will have to go in a the normal entrance then get to reception or if you can go straight in via the reception.

Can somebody please show me on the map which entrance is the YALC one? Is it the same as last years?

Same as the one last year yes. The reception entrance is on Hammersmith way.

Edited by Zahariel

Where do we collect the weekend wristbands? Is it in the loading hall, same as with diamond passes (sorry, never had one before)?

Also, if we need to leave and come back, do we use our allocated entrance again or can we enter from the gold pass entrance, if there's no queue?

Edited by SammyRomie

Where do we collect the weekend wristbands? Is it in the loading hall, same as with diamond passes (sorry, never had one before)?

Also, if we need to leave and come back, do we use our allocated entrance again or can we enter from the gold pass entrance, if there's no queue?

It should be the loading hall per my understanding, but please wait for the respective post to go up. A post explaining scanning and pick up procedures will go up eventually. I will try to get an answer about entrances.

I've only ever been to the Olympia once (Spring LFCC 16'). The entrance is on the other side of the building compared to March, right? and is the entire venue being used? Thanks...just trying to work it out.

I've only ever been to the Olympia once (Spring LFCC 16'). The entrance is on the other side of the building compared to March, right? and is the entire venue being used? Thanks...just trying to work it out.

Yes and yes. All halls are being used.

Yes and yes. All halls are being used.

Great. Thanks.

Looks good, especially with the main photoshoot areas on one floor now! Thanks.

I do have one question and haven't spotted an answer for it in this thread thus far: I've got a Gold Pass and a Diamond Pass to collect. If I get the GP first, do I then have to exit and go in through the main entrance to get the DP, or can I access the desk for it from the inside?

I do have one question and haven't spotted an answer for it in this thread thus far: I've got a Gold Pass and a Diamond Pass to collect. If I get the GP first, do I then have to exit and go in through the main entrance to get the DP, or can I access the desk for it from the inside?

There is a pre-collection/pre-scan Project that will happen. Pick up procedures have not been confirmed yet. Your question should hopefully be answered when this post goes up. Right now the mods don't have any info about it, sorry.

• Showmasters Admin

You will be able to access it from inside the venue.

• Like 1

I saw a discussion a while back that mentioned Chill Out Zones. Are these still going to be there?

I think they will just be area's around the halls where there isn't anything else there - empty spaces as it were.

So just to be clear ( because sometimes I can be dim ) My wife will be in her wheelchair so what entrance will be best? Thanks

Please contact extrahelp@showmastersevents.com. The mods currently have no info where exactly the wheelchair entrance is. Probably the YLAC entrance, but I don't want to give out incorrect info.

QS, I'm going in my wheelchair and Vicky has a shiny Gold pass. Extra help said in our email that we go to the Gold queue, of course this may have changed and may be different is someone has just a one day/all days pass.

2 crazy ideas

1 will each entrance have the barriers like last yea this made it so easy

2 as you come off the train could you have people with signs pointing the way would help crowd control

and queen sindel check your e mails wonder woman has got back to you

So just to be clear ( because sometimes I can be dim ) My wife will be in her wheelchair so what entrance will be best? Thanks

Please contact extrahelp@showmastersevents.com. The mods currently have no info where exactly the wheelchair entrance is. Probably the YLAC entrance, but I don't want to give out incorrect info.

QS, I'm going in my wheelchair and Vicky has a shiny Gold pass. Extra help said in our email that we go to the Gold queue, of course this may have changed and may be different is someone has just a one day/all days pass.

Thank you. I have asked for confirmation too because I had it in my mind that there was a difference between Gold and Regular entry.

Thank you. I have asked for confirmation too because I had it in my mind that there was a difference between Gold and Regular entry.

Last year they did put everyone with the Gold entry queue, so getting it from either the 'high' top or 'very' top would be best.

2 crazy ideas

1 will each entrance have the barriers like last yea this made it so easy

2 as you come off the train could you have people with signs pointing the way would help crowd control

and queen sindel check your e mails wonder woman has got back to you

1. Probably not on the street. The entrance for West is on a public street so they won't be able to barricade it off as it would completely block the path but is probably not needed anyway. SM are using a loading hall so upon arrival we will probably go straight into the hall, where they will probably have some form of barriers up to keep is in some sort of order.

2. Not really need in my opinion. The station is directly opposite the venue so when you come out Gold pass holders go left and across the road, all other (apart from disabled visitors) LFCC ticket holders go right and follow the building around. There will be many people going the same way and it would be almost impossible to get lost. You can see from my map on the first page how close the entrance is.

Where can I park my Camel?

If you've read the details about 'getting to LFCC' on the website properly you will know that Olympia is within the Low Emissions Zone and that Camels, other members of the Camelidae family as well as bovines are not allowed due to the volume of their 'emissions'

:smile:

• Like 1

Where can I park my Camel?

If you've read the details about 'getting to LFCC' on the website properly you will know that Olympia is within the Low Emissions Zone and that Camels, other members of the Camelidae family as well as bovines are not allowed due to the volume of their 'emissions'

:smile:

Don't tell that to Spacecadet!
  • Like 1