LFCC 2016 Floorplans

Sorry to be a pain but what is the entrance called for gold passes please

You can't miss it, when you come out of the station it's just over the road.

Im taking it is the olympia grand entrance :-)

Yeah, it's got to be. There is another but I think that's a members entrance.

I want to know if i will be able to hug a Cyberman. That's all I want to know. But imagine me, 11th Doctor with the Cyberman!!! aaaaaaaaaaaa i am freaking out right now!

... do you want to hug a cyberman....

come on lets go and delete

youve never seen me before

im the new 11th doctor....

• Like 1

wait... i dont mean to freak out way too much right now... but does that say the batman tumbler?????????? :D

I hope they don't have decals all over it like they had on the '89 batmobile in 2012 LFCC, it ruined the whole thing.

What? That sounds horrible the '89 Batmobile is a thing of beauty. I want to know if we are getting the BvS Batmobile I missed it at the Spring con

wait... i dont mean to freak out way too much right now... but does that say the batman tumbler?????????? :D

I hope they don't have decals all over it like they had on the '89 batmobile in 2012 LFCC, it ruined the whole thing.

What? That sounds horrible the '89 Batmobile is a thing of beauty. I want to know if we are getting the BvS Batmobile I missed it at the Spring con

Yep, they had "London Motor Museum" decals all over it. if you check out my Instagram you'll see what I mean

https://www.instagram.com/smdennis1984/?hl=en

Yep, they had "London Motor Museum" decals all over it. if you check out my Instagram you'll see what I mean

thats... so wrong

thats... so wrong

Thats nasty. Much like a Doctor or Dinosaur, everyone has a favourite Batmobile and '89 is mine

Different entrance this time, but at least it's just as easy to get to.

is this entrance by the on site parking? last year I went in via the main road but this time its round the back?

No it's not near parking. Unless I have the wrong onsite parking the onsite one is near the station which is marked on Raylenth's picture. I don't know if the main parking has an exit near the new entrance. I am sure I have seen signs saying Olympia West though, just follow those.

• Like 1

So there are now 2 photosession areas b and c in the area where photosession a was last year...

Won't that be even more cramped?

Please remember that the map is not to scale. That whole hallway is pretty long.

To bastardise a quote:

Derek Zoolander: What is this? A event for ants? How can we be expected to meet fabulous celebrities... if they can't even fit inside the building?

Mugatu: Derek, this is just a small...

Derek Zoolander: I don't wanna hear your excuses! The building has to be at least... three times bigger than this!

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2

This is the first time I'm going to LFCC, so where on the map are the actors where I can get signatures. Is it the talk zone or can I just find them in the guest hall? And I bought a photo with Mads Mikkelsen, when do we know where we need to be (A, B, C or D)? Thanks in advance.

Guests will be in the guests hall and in the guest booths on the first floor for autographs.

The photo schedule usually comes out 7 to 10 days before the show and will have the batch details and zones letters on it.

thats... so wrong

Thats nasty. Much like a Doctor or Dinosaur, everyone has a favourite Batmobile and '89 is mine

It was a great feeling when I saw the Batmobile when walking through the front doors of the very first con I had been to, but as I got closer to it and saw that it had decals on it, it kinda ruined the moment.