LFCC 2016 Floorplans

wait... i dont mean to freak out way too much right now... but does that say the batman tumbler?????????? :D

I hope they don't have decals all over it like they had on the '89 batmobile in 2012 LFCC, it ruined the whole thing.

• Like 1

wait... i dont mean to freak out way too much right now... but does that say the batman tumbler?????????? :D

Ok what the batman tumbler even is?

the batmobile in Dark Knight films

Batman.jpg

It's more like a tank!!!!

Thanks.

Noticed the third floor's not being used, considering that was the coolest part of the building last year.

Is the standard entrance the West one?

If so, hope we don't get moved like we did at the Spring LFCC.

Third floor also was hardest to get to - that was what a huge number of complaints were about. This was eliminated this year by spreading out more on the ground.

So just to be clear ( because sometimes I can be dim ) My wife will be in her wheelchair so what entrance will be best? Thanks

Please contact extrahelp@showmastersevents.com. The mods currently have no info where exactly the wheelchair entrance is. Probably the YLAC entrance, but I don't want to give out incorrect info.

Ok what the batman tumbler even is?

the batmobile in Dark Knight films

Batman.jpg

Now i feel informed. Sorry i am too lazy to do the googling thing

Just to be clear it's been a while since I've been to Olympia. The "West" entrance for standard holders that's the red line marked on the map/screenshot?

What does my post say Cookie? It says 'red line for....'

:angel:

Edited by Raylenth

It looks like this year's con's gonna be epic. i know where you'll be able to find me. The hint: they're made out of steel and can delete you

The Tory Party HQ?

you got me!

It looks like this year's con's gonna be epic. i know where you'll be able to find me. The hint: they're made out of steel and can delete you

... you are spending the day with my high school history teacher??

is he cute and single?

Here's hoping it's as we were told & most of the dealers are on the ground floor! Don't fancy the endless trips in the lifts like last year

The ground floor has a larger central area than the floor above but there will still be loads of dealers upstairs. If it's the same as last year it's probably about 60/40.

Just to clarify - Will the Gold pass pack be collected same as last year? As in from the gold pass room currently on the 1st floor of Olympia West?

That hasn't actually been confirmed yet (unless I missed something), so nothing to clarify. I would assume this info goes up when the other pick up info goes up.