LFCC 2016 Floorplans

For anyone wondering about entrances.

Purple cross - Gold passes.

Red Cross - old entrance (For orientation purposes)

Red line - to new entrance for all other ticket holders and diamond pass collection OLYMPIA WEST ENTRANCE!

LFCC.jpg

Quick query, which way will the que go for standard tickets.

I will using the car park so I don't want to walk all the way round the wrong way.

For anyone wondering about entrances.

Purple cross - Gold passes.

Red Cross - old entrance (For orientation purposes)

Red line - to new entrance for all other ticket holders and diamond pass collection OLYMPIA WEST ENTRANCE!

LFCC.jpg

Quick query, which way will the que go for standard tickets.

I will using the car park so I don't want to walk all the way round the wrong way.

All pre bought tickets need to go to the West Entrance as marked on the map. They are intending to load early arrivers in the entrance hall rather than queueing outside so if the line does extend outside I don't know which way it will queue. We may all fit inside, who knows.

Edited by Raylenth

Theres a few things on there that are interesting ... cybermen ... judge dredd ... batman tumbler .. cant see where the dealers will be or where the anime zone is

Dealers aren't marked out but will be in all the bits and around the edges that aren't designated as specific zones on floors 1 & 2. Presumably the Anime zone is the same as the comics zone?

Edited by Raylenth

Good to see that all the guests are at the same floor :clap:

Thisis good but I loved it last year when most of GoT guests were on the top floor. It was nice and cool with carpets perfect to sit down on :P

I've only been the once but I just spent a solid four minutes staring at that floor plan trying to find myself. First thing I did was track down where Darren Lynn Bousman and J. LaRose were sat last year and from there I recognized the rest. Not sure why my memory works that way, but I know where I'll be going now!

Also really glad all the guests will be in the same hall-- no running up and down several floors between guests!!