Any Pokemon Go Plans?

BeardedWonder91

Maybe I won't update so !

The app is working quite well as it is...

Awesome CPs !!

Abra are still the hardest to catch... If you cannot have them at the first try they will always run away (just like in the old games when they didn't even let you battle them to down their HP...)

When I want to catch one I give it a berry and then use my best pokeball (and hope for the best)

That's still an issue? It didn't happen to me since the last update, so I was hoping they finally fixed it. I now do have an insane amount of Pokemon escaping though.

I thought they fixed it I was just so bummed about losing that particular Pokémon

Edited by Starbug

had a day pokemon hunting with a friend of mine on thursday! oh my god it was AMAZING!

several staryu
loads of magikarp
loads of goldeen
loads of psyducks

couple of magnemite

slowbro

kabuto

evolved an eevee and got flareon

opened several eggs and got cubone and charmander too

oh, and this morning there was a kadabra outside my house but i couldnt find it :(

Edited by josh-hammond

• Moderators

Went on a walk after I collected my new glasses in town today, caught my first sandshrew and magmar. And enough staryu that I'll be able to finally evolve. And my 2nd Electrobuzz.

• 3 months later...

Brother is still playing. He's a die hard player. :laugh:

I only have it on my WiFi only iPad, unfortunately, thanks to me having a Windows phone... :thumbdown::(

Read on Facebook earlier that the 2nd generation may be released soon, though? Haven't a clue if it's true or not, though.

*bumps*

I am guessing they scared everyone off successfully and no one but me still playing? :P

I still play I still havnt caught a Pikachu yet I have had it on my sighting list but recently I keep on catching a Mr Mime and now have 2 Hitmonlees

Mr Mime is appearing on every corner currently, yeah. Hitmonlee is one of the few that has still been evading me.

Though I have caught even two Pikachu meanwhile, both in California. First one my first morning even - my friends took me to a sale on the Walt Disney Studios lot. We missed out on one pin I really wanted and they kept apologizing. We leave the lot and I hear my phone buzz because a Pokemon spawned. And in front of me on the lawn of Walt Disney Studios is Pikachu, looking at me and basically saying "Did you make it finally?" :lol: Had we been on time I would have missed the spawn.

The second one I got in Disneyland, along with my first Chansey. I almost ran over Mary Poppins on the way, but it was so worth it. :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Still playing (as is my mum) and slowly but surely filling my Pokedex. Took me til just over a week ago to get my first Charmander. He had been being very elusive!

Bless her heart my mum was so excited the first Pikachu we both caught - he was just outside our combined work place and I went down to brag to her after I had him... "Code yellow" was all I needed to say! I've had three now, and walked far enough with him as my buddy to evolve as well!

I like the new features they've added - bonus on first catch and first pokestop of the day, and bigger bonus for 7 day streak - and the buddy is excellent too!

Yeah, Charmander is horrible. For some reason our areas all seem to attract Squirtles too, if that. Sometimes a Bulbasaur if you are exceedingly lucky.

There was a Charmander nest beginning of last month in a town about an hour from here, at a mountainview path which you had to climb a very steep hill for. I talked boyfriend into going there one Saturday, and the trek there so was not pretty. But we got a decdent supply of Charmanders. Still have to walk a little for final evolvement, but at least we have it. The week after the nests changed, no more Charmander.

There's supposedly a Thanksgiving event next week where they limit your buddy distances again. That might just be sufficient. The last event I used to finally evolve Dragonite.

I had Lapras spawn at my workplace randomly just when the hype was biggest. There was pretty much a stampede of people looking for it all over our building. :D

Same, I can usually get a Squirtle a day round here, or at least see one. Had a couple of Bulbasaurs as well, still working through the evolutions for them though!

With the double XP at the moment I should hit level 26 with ease. Got my first (and second) Ditto today - much to my mum's dismay, I had two before she'd got one and had basically spent the day catching everything in sight while I was a work! I think my second catch of the day revealed itself as a Ditto!

I also had a Lapras arrive at work! Under a week into playing and he popped up under my desk! (another one that mum is annoyed over, she still doesn't have one!).

I'm currently walking with one of my Sandshrew's - don't see them at all in my area annoyingly.

I have four Lapras meanwhile. :D One of my California friends meanwhile jokingly threatened never to talk to me again cause she doesn't have one either.

Ditto's been evading me yesterday, and I really caught any rat and pidgey that I saw. *sighs*

Sandshrews like the hot climates. When I was in California you could not make two steps without one spawning. The only one I had seen before was when I had an egg hatching.

Leaving work yesterday I had another Pikachu and a Blastoise on the Radar, but found neither one. :(