Are we close to a sell out?

Unfortunately, that doesn't surprise me.

Unfortunately I experienced it myself. They were coming towards me.

That was a definite Lion King stampede "Mufasa saves Simba and pays dearly" moment. And a moment I could certainly have lived without.

However you could argue the case it would be better for the actors if their autograph prices were lowered by £5 for the last two hours on a quieter Sunday, rather than have them twiddle their thumbs till home time.

Maybe they could go around the stalls or venue to check out the event, accompanied by crew members so they can be contacted if more fans come for autographs, and to control or limit fans from bothering the guests by asking for photos/selfies.

I've seen a few guests going round the venues wkth crew members at past events, and I just let them go about their business.

One Collectormania I had Sylvester McCoy commenting on my Seventh Doctor cosplay, and I mentioned about us meeting before and the comments he made on my hat on that occasion.

And at the recent Spring LFCC, I saw Greg Grunberg between dealer tables and he said hello to me, remembering me from meeting him earlier.

That only works as long as the attendees behave though. At a certain point it only becomes a risk. When Heroes was really big at one LFACC it took TooTall and like 10 Crew members to get Milo Ventimiglia and Adrian Pasdar only from signing to photos. I kid you not, they had a crowd of at least 100 people going after them trying to snap pictures. And that crowd was really trampling over anything in their way.

The irony being I doubt these guests would even get Diamond status at a show now...

However you could argue the case it would be better for the actors if their autograph prices were lowered by £5 for the last two hours on a quieter Sunday, rather than have them twiddle their thumbs till home time.

Maybe they could go around the stalls or venue to check out the event, accompanied by crew members so they can be contacted if more fans come for autographs, and to control or limit fans from bothering the guests by asking for photos/selfies.

I've seen a few guests going round the venues wkth crew members at past events, and I just let them go about their business.

One Collectormania I had Sylvester McCoy commenting on my Seventh Doctor cosplay, and I mentioned about us meeting before and the comments he made on my hat on that occasion.

And at the recent Spring LFCC, I saw Greg Grunberg between dealer tables and he said hello to me, remembering me from meeting him earlier.

At Milton Keynes last year some of the wrestlers went to Dave Prowse's table to meet him and get photos

A work colleague informed me that last time he went to LFCC people were being rather rude and pushing and shoving as they tried to get from 'A to B'. I have little time for these people and will say something if it happens to me or those around me.

• Like 1

A work colleague informed me that last time he went to LFCC people were being rather rude and pushing and shoving as they tried to get from 'A to B'. I have little time for these people and will say something if it happens to me or those around me.

it was mayhem, I saw a few rows break out on the staircase sm had put in. but this year having photos on the same level as the guests it should be ok. I remember having to run from the ground floor to the 1st while it was packed. a few ppl were trying to get items signed while they were walking around which was a pain in the spam as by that point everyone was getting pissed off. looking at the map id say its well thought out.