Latest Guest Announcement - PAUL MCGANN

I appreciate this may not have gotten round to yet, but can't see any McGann photoshoots on the Eventbrite tickets page.

That aside, nice!

Was planning a photoshoot with McCoy on the Saturday, but now I can go for McGann and the Tardis as well!

Also going to have to consider moving some of my Saturday plans to Sunday.

Patience, young padawan! I am sure it will happen tomorrow. Office is closed now. A guest announcement can be done while out, but the system needs to be accessed during office hours.

Of course.

I have been, and still am, holding back from buying photoshoot tickets in case something better like this comes along, and to avoid any clashes.

The only way you can guarantee no clashes is to buy a maximum of one ticket per day

:whistling:

there is only 1 photo shoot of paul mcgann. Where is the rest of photo shoot price with paul mcgann?

Sometimes listings take a bit longer to show up on Eventbrite. They should be up shortly. If they were not added accidentally they will be up when someone gets a chance to add them.

Hmm.

If you have an issue about post removals please feel free to contact the office as stated in the forum guidelines and rules topic in General Chat.

This is a guest announcement topic and we ask that these are being kept friendly. The discussion that was started and has been removed does not meet those guidelines. We do have guests coming on here. And this is as far as I will go with explaining, otherwise this post is defeating the purpose of the removals.

Hmm.

If you have an issue about post removals please feel free to contact the office as stated in the forum guidelines and rules topic in General Chat.

This is a guest announcement topic and we ask that these are being kept friendly. The discussion that was started and has been removed does not meet those guidelines. We do have guests coming on here. And this is as far as I will go with explaining, otherwise this post is defeating the purpose of the removals.

What did I say that was unfriendly? :huh:

Hmm.

Your post unfortunately was collateral damage so to speak as I removed the whole string. On its own no harm done at all, but things took a turn for the worse after your post. It didn't make sense to let it on alone.

As tempting as it is i will not be doing group pic. I don't have any money unfortunately. But it would've been epic me in my TARDIS dress or Sunday four Doctors. But i will do only Paul in TARDIS

How have people missed the double entendre in this post lol

Hmm.

Your post unfortunately was collateral damage so to speak as I removed the whole string. On its own no harm done at all, but things took a turn for the worse after your post. It didn't make sense to let it on alone.

Okay, then all is well ^^

• Moderators

Do we know yet if this is in front of a TARDIS or a console, & if so which Doctor the TARDIS/console relates to?

Have a look at this gallery this will give you an idea of what to expect. I expect it will be McGanns TARDIS as that is the one that has been used most over the years with the exception of John Hurts when he appeared.

http://showmasters.photoshelter.com/gallery/Tardis-with-Paul-McGann-gallery/G00004jqSfngK1sI/C0000MdB2UUd5eYo

Edited by StuartG2198