Diamond Pass Information

I think the issue will be if photoshoots for the diamond guests are scheduled shortly after doors open. Probably not an issue for the Friday but inevitably on the Saturday as the busiest day you could have people panicking about finding diamond passes when their shoot is due to begin shortly. Or indeed if the diamond auto sessions for guests are at a time when people could be conceivably queuing for passes

Edited by Persephone1
  • Like 1

I'm sure they have taken that into consideration. I'm sure it's been said that the bigger guests usually have a split photo session so as long as you want on the correct day, if you did find yourself running out of time you could go to a later session. Or like with everything, speak to the crew and they might be able to hurry you through especially if there are people collecting who aren't in a rush.

• Like 1

Is it possible to post pictures of each diamond pass, i'm wanted to see what they looked like

I don't think showmasters will, so unless someone uploads it from the event I doubt we will see them before then.

I'm sure they have taken that into consideration. I'm sure it's been said that the bigger guests usually have a split photo session so as long as you want on the correct day, if you did find yourself running out of time you could go to a later session. Or like with everything, speak to the crew and they might be able to hurry you through especially if there are people collecting who aren't in a rush.

I've been to Showmasters events since they started so yeah teaching a granny to suck eggs and all that. I was simply pointing out that's probably going to be the biggest issue people concerned that they might not physically get their hands on their pass before the activities it relates to starts - more an issue with autographs I suspect than shoots as I imagine signing time will be limited. They're very packed days for the actors (Renner is now on batch 12 of photoshoots for Saturday and that's not including diamonds) so you can't always allow massive headroom in terms of timings.

• Like 1

Had I known they were gonna change to collection at the event, I would never have chosen a Friday photoshoot. I don't like being rushed anymore than necessary.

Guess they've given a bit of value back to the GP holders, as they'll be first in the diamond pass queue.

• Like 1

Had I known they were gonna change to collection at the event, I would never have chosen a Friday photoshoot. I don't like being rushed anymore than necessary.

Guess they've given a bit of value back to the GP holders, as they'll be first in the diamond pass queue.

Not necessarily, most people are still going to be concentrating on getting any VQ tickets they need when they get in.

• Like 2

Could they be picked up on Friday?

You can pick them up anytime at the show, friday included

Silly question but would I need a Friday entry ticket to pick up my diamond pass?

I would imagine so unfortunately, as the desk is inside the venue and you have to have a ticket to get in........however if you hadn't intended to go on Friday and only want to go in to pick up your passes so that you don't have to do it on Saturday, you could email the office and ask if they have any plans in place for this contingency. You probably won't be the only person considering this.

Alternatively hopefully one of the mods might have a comment on this.

Could they be picked up on Friday?

You can pick them up anytime at the show, friday included
Silly question but would I need a Friday entry ticket to pick up my diamond pass?

I would imagine so unfortunately, as the desk is inside the venue and you have to have a ticket to get in........however if you hadn't intended to go on Friday and only want to go in to pick up your passes so that you don't have to do it on Saturday, you could email the office and ask if they have any plans in place for this contingency. You probably won't be the only person considering this.

Alternatively hopefully one of the mods might have a comment on this.

Thank you. It'll just be too chaotic for me in Saturday and I have friends who have never been before and I'd like them to have a smooth morning Saturday X

Maybe as an idea, As Diamond pass holders can we have priority entrance to the venue to go and collect the passes, seeing as we have to queue to get in and then queue to get our passes and then queue for the guests?

• Like 3

Maybe as an idea, As Diamond pass holders can we have priority entrance to the venue to go and collect the passes, seeing as we have to queue to get in and then queue to get our passes and then queue for the guests?

This would degrade the priority access of the gold pass. The two clash enough as it is.
  • Like 1

They are guest priority passes, not entrance priority passes.

As I say, can't we pick up from box office on Thursday? It'd be a massive help.

People will be there setting up, so would be a nice touch from SM to sort this out.