Diamond Pass Information

trust me i know the feeling. gold pass, diamond pass... a non refundable hotel that means im now in london a day earlier than i need to be :P

its sad, and frustrating at times... but this stuff happens sometimes i guess.

personally i just refuse to let it get to me and get me down. its going to be an amazing experience and so much cool stuff there this year... i spend most the year stressing about money and being on time, etc i will be damned if im going to keep the same stresses for comic con :)

and yes we do deserve to know... and im sure we will be told :) its only been 3 working days. they as a business have to arrange an entire ticket collecting system they hadnt planned on doing, on a day they arent even officially there... think everyone thats worked in a business environment knows it takes more than 3 days to cut through all the red tape

Edited by smithy270492
  • Like 2

Yes but diamond passes are called by number to get autographs so if the guest is exceptionally slow or too frequently away from the signing floor, they may not get through so many numbers in a day.

I am hopeful though things will work out, I just don't want another "Stan Lee" experience...

Sorry, but the Diamond Passes being called by number was in the shop from the beginning. Granted they didn't mention specifically that higher numbers may not get seen the first day. But if they keep adding logical stuff like that too the fine print gets even longer and people overread even more. Some people are so excited when ordering tickets that they don't actually read any details. :lol:

But you said you were Sunday anyway, correct? That totally negates this problem anyway because you can go any time after your number was called and it's the last day.

No QS, I'm a Saturday attendee only.

Again, I don't want to dwell on this (and I am hopeful it won't be an issue), but what you're saying about higher number Diamond tickets potentially not getting seen on a given day, then if that does happen it would mean those attendees with VQ's have zero chance of getting an autograph too...maybe that's why it's not in the fine print?

Sorry, then it was someone else who is going Sunday only. We're having an awful lot of one day attendance Diamond Pass holders only, I got confused.

It's always been said that the only guaranteed way to get an autograph of the Diamond Guests is to get a Diamond Pass. You don't need any fine print for that. Christopher Lloyd last year only saw a very tiny number of VQ tickets last year too and most of them were Sunday last second.

Any update on Diamond pass postage or collection option of Thursday yet???? Surely there must be some update by now.

This has been asked several times in here Bing and the answer is still the same I'm afraid: No, not yet.

lol wouldnt be a true LFCC forum page if we didnt keep asking the same question every 10 minutes until we got an answer... and then continue to ask it every 15 minutes after the answer was announced

Well it is getting a bit farsacal now with thirsday being cancelled now this. People spend a LOT of money so deserve to know whats happening so its only natural this question being asked regularly. Personally i have bought gold passes for me and my husband, 6 diamond passes (3 me 3 husband) and lots single photots. Hotel booking and flights!!! Not pocket change so sorry if i am worried.

It will be announced in plenty of time before the Show. Once everything is set up a separate topic will be made here to make sure it doesn't get buried anywhere else.

You're not the only one worried. We can tell by the amount of questions.

And for this exact reason that so many people are worried it needs to be made sure that the System that will be used is working 110 percent correctly. If something is put on here just for the sake of info being given and then it is changed because the Office finds a flaw then People would get even more upset and worried. No one wants that.

• Like 1

Yes but diamond passes are called by number to get autographs so if the guest is exceptionally slow or too frequently away from the signing floor, they may not get through so many numbers in a day.

I am hopeful though things will work out, I just don't want another "Stan Lee" experience...

Sorry, but the Diamond Passes being called by number was in the shop from the beginning. Granted they didn't mention specifically that higher numbers may not get seen the first day. But if they keep adding logical stuff like that too the fine print gets even longer and people overread even more. Some people are so excited when ordering tickets that they don't actually read any details. :lol:

But you said you were Sunday anyway, correct? That totally negates this problem anyway because you can go any time after your number was called and it's the last day.

No QS, I'm a Saturday attendee only.

Again, I don't want to dwell on this (and I am hopeful it won't be an issue), but what you're saying about higher number Diamond tickets potentially not getting seen on a given day, then if that does happen it would mean those attendees with VQ's have zero chance of getting an autograph too...maybe that's why it's not in the fine print?

Sorry, then it was someone else who is going Sunday only. We're having an awful lot of one day attendance Diamond Pass holders only, I got confused.

It's always been said that the only guaranteed way to get an autograph of the Diamond Guests is to get a Diamond Pass. You don't need any fine print for that. Christopher Lloyd last year only saw a very tiny number of VQ tickets last year too and most of them were Sunday last second.

No worries QS!

I'm only there Saturday and have diamond passes for Famke, Dolph and Rutger and so I hope they sign at Mach 1000 Christopher Lloyd speeds!

• Like 1

I'm confuse .com I got email from showmaster on 8th July saying to collect diamond pass from the show as they have problem with postal system last year. I'm sure all diamond pass got email on 8th july unless showmaster decide to post them out. if they are posting them out I did inform them a change of address.

Sorry if this has been asked already.

Do diamond passes have a different entry queue like gold or do you join the regular queue?

Again sorry if this has already been asked

Diamond pass doesn't include entry. You have either regular od gold ticket.

I'm confuse .com I got email from showmaster on 8th July saying to collect diamond pass from the show as they have problem with postal system last year. I'm sure all diamond pass got email on 8th july unless showmaster decide to post them out. if they are posting them out I did inform them a change of address.

They aren't posting anything. You will collect them at the show.

Sorry if this has been asked already.

Do diamond passes have a different entry queue like gold or do you join the regular queue?

Again sorry if this has already been asked

Diamond passes are not entry tickets so you need to go to whichever door is suitable for the type of entry tickets you have. If you see my map on the first page you can see the doors marked for Gold Pass holders and the route shown to the door for regular entry tickets. You will then pick up any Diamond passes you have purchased from the regular entry hall when you are in the queue. We are waiting for SM to post exactly how it will all work.

Please see above.

New to diamond passes. Judging by the thread I'm guessing this is the first time that diamond passes won't be mailed out before the event.

I'll bring print outs of everything I need like the diamond pass info. Will this be OK to collect on Friday? Sorry if it has been asked before.

We haven't had any firm info on collection details Legolassie, we are waiting confirmation from Showmasters, however they are collectable when the venue is open so Friday would be fine. Print out any confirmation emails as wellas this is the only place that I could find that has the info on the day your photo shoot is and you will need to present that at the shoot.

Edited by Raylenth

We haven't had any firm info on collection details Legolassie, we are waiting confirmation from Showmasters, however they are collectable when the venue is open so Friday would be fine. Print out any confirmation emails as wellas this is the only place that I could find that has the info on the day your photo shoot is and you will need to present that at the shoot.

I will do that. Thank you ever so much, Raylenth.

Amd we are still waiting...

We are still 2 weeks away from the event Bing. I'd rather they take a little longer and get it right than post to quickly and have it all messed up when we are there trying to pick them up because it doesn't work - take a Thursday pick up. It's all well and good saying they are there anyway because they are setting up but if they do a Thursday collection option they will need to have a load of the crew there that they didn't have coming already in order to man the desks.

• Like 1

Amd we are still waiting...

We are still 2 weeks away from the event Bing. I'd rather they take a little longer and get it right than post to quickly and have it all messed up when we are there trying to pick them up because it doesn't work - take a Thursday pick up. It's all well and good saying they are there anyway because they are setting up but if they do a Thursday collection option they will need to have a load of the crew there that they didn't have coming already in order to man the desks.

I am aware how long it is until the event. I would also be interested to know how many didnt receive the diamond passes last year. If it was only a small number then not sure why they would have everyone pick them up if it was only a small number. Anyway still a waiting game.

Showmasters probably aren't going to give you facts and figures and the moderators have already commented on that aspect of it.

I really dont expect them to but it would be interesting to see how logical the decision for full diamond pass collection is.

It was not only the non receipt issue, please don't forget that. The reselling was also a problem. I alone saw over 2 dozens of those on eBay and we had 8 tries on the forum. 14 if you count the amount of tickets and not the amount of users trying to sell. Facebook was way worse.

It was not only the non receipt issue, please don't forget that. The reselling was also a problem. I alone saw over 2 dozens of those on eBay and we had 8 tries on the forum. 14 if you count the amount of tickets and not the amount of users trying to sell. Facebook was way worse.

As long as the pick up station works then I'm all for it.

I actually hope there are scalpers with tickets they cant use, not because it might shorten queues, but I love the idea of these arseholes out of pocket and nothing they can do about it.

They will try, people will be disappointed with isn't good, but the toy collector in me hates seeing artificially high prices so someone can rip others off.

Raylenth, I am attending Saturday only but was hoping to get my diamond passes Friday - was it confirmed whether I'd need to buy a Friday entry ticket to do that?

Sorry if I missed it but I've been scan reading this thread so that's possible, thanks