Diamond Pass Information

Hi

This might be a silly question.

I've seen a few people talking about queueing for autograph vouchers after diamond pickup.

Last year I just had my tag, queued in line For Chris Lloyd and when it came time to pay for autos, they clipped the card and gave me a voucher.

Has this changed? Will there be a separate queue for auto vouchers now before joining the guests queue?

Cheers,

Adam

There are 2 methods of payments Adam, for regular auto's and diamond passes. You can do as you have, you just pay at the cash desk once in the autograph queue, or for people who don't want to be carrying around wads of cash with them you can go to the sales desk and pay for autograph vouchers with your debit/credit card. The vouchers are then exchanged in the auto queues in place of cash.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

There are 2 methods of payments Adam, for regular auto's and diamond passes. You can do as you have, you just pay at the cash desk once in the autograph queue, or for people who don't want to be carrying around wads of cash with them you can go to the sales desk and pay for autograph vouchers with your debit/credit card. The vouchers are then exchanged in the auto queues in place of cash.

Hope that helps.

Thanks a million. That has cleared it up

Quick question: are we getting postage costs refunded? Assuming they were built into the price of the Pass, thanks.

No, because there is nothing to refund as Raylenth says. In the old store there was a postage fee (which under those circumstances would of course have been refunded), but the only thing that was charged now is the 1 pound fee which is due in any case.

Quick question: are we getting postage costs refunded? Assuming they were built into the price of the Pass, thanks.

No, because there is nothing to refund as Raylenth says. In the old store there was a postage fee (which under those circumstances would of course have been refunded), but the only thing that was charged now is the 1 pound fee which is due in any case.

Cool, thanks for your quick response!

Any word on how Thursday pick up will work then?

A post will go up as soon as possible. As I said in another topic already, I am hoping it will happen today, but I can't make any promises. They may have to confirm some things with the venue still. The information will be up in plenty of time before the Show, hopefully this week.

Please be patient a little longer.

• Like 1

I would guess that some people are waiting to buy their tickets until after they've seen the schedule in case of clashes/ to exploit cheaper travel options.

This is a dangerous game to play in my opinion, as waiting like this runs the risk of tickets selling out...

• Like 1