Diamond Pass Information

This is my first diamond pass. And I would have liked to have it before the event. Some of my friends are coming from Europe for this. They're disappointed at having to travel and then queue most of the morning before they even have their passes. I know you can't please everyone. I would have liked to been able to get my diamond pass in Friday and not have to pay to get it as I wouldn't want to do anything but pick it up as I would have been travelling most of the day.

You will not be in line most of the morning. Well not for the Diamond Passes.

I'm keeping a list of questions like pre-pick up and will discuss them with the office people Monday. As I posted in response to another question, this is nothing Jason or I can answer. I wish I could, but I can't.

All those concerns were there before you mentioned that passes would be mailed out again this year. So surely you can see why people feel they've been misled?

It's not unreasonable to be upset of having to queue up to get a pass that gives you priority to guests.

• Like 1

Thank you QS ..... please wave your wand and make something happen ... thought you might have tried that last night playing France .... sorry could not resist lol.

I really don't want to have to face three Q's on Saturday. :no:

I tried too hard with the forum.Couldn't concentrate on the game due to being sidetracked. So everyone, hang your head in shame. :poki:

You didn't miss much QS...................... sorry

Didn't have any fingernails left after the penalty drama anyway. :P

• Like 1

ok so the issue that was found before the 2015 lfcc has only just been sorted? could this not of been made public last year or in the months leading up? the thought of having to line up again inside is worrying and no doubt will be extremely hot.

ok so the issue that was found before the 2015 lfcc has only just been sorted? could this not of been made public last year or in the months leading up? the thought of having to line up again inside is worrying and no doubt will be extremely hot.

Another reason for that could simply be that they tried to find a way around this situation? I said it two pages ago, this is not the first reaction of this kind we had and I doubt it will be the last. When I got the e-mail I knew straight away that this would happen again. SM were very likely trying to avoid that.

And regarding the heat... if heat is an issue you really need to stay away from the events. ;) I have yet to attend one where the crowds did not break the air condition. :lol:

Thank you QS ..... please wave your wand and make something happen ... thought you might have tried that last night playing France .... sorry could not resist lol.

I really don't want to have to face three Q's on Saturday. :no:

I tried too hard with the forum.Couldn't concentrate on the game due to being sidetracked. So everyone, hang your head in shame. :poki:

You didn't miss much QS...................... sorry

Didn't have any fingernails left after the penalty drama anyway. :P

You did a lot better than our English team but you always do. :no:

• Showmasters Admin

Hi all , queeny has brought this to my attention , as we have not had any email about this ?

last year we had around 80 + Gold passes and Dimond being re sold on eBay and other places , this is not fare on real fans wanting to buy tickets to attend to meet the guests that they have wanted to meet for years , and we saw this as a thing that was only going to get worst , we also have some scams where tickets were sold to fans and were faked and these fans lost money and it created a lot of upset for real fans of our events.

So this year we are trying out something new where you will get your passes at the show , we can check ID and the passes will only be seen live at the show which will stop the underhanded people that tried to fake and con unsuspecting fans out there.

At the end of the day we are here to run fun well run events and to protect the fans that have supported us over the years that have helped to make these amazing events happen and this is our way of staying ahead of the con men and scalpers that we encountered in the last two years.

We will have a full on team to help you get thought the reg in the morning and we do not see there being any real issues in being able to look after you all and give you want you have come to expect from us.

This year we have more crew and much more hall space and more places to just chill out and take in the atmosphere of the weekend , i know you will see the improvement we have put into this years events for you all to enjoy yourself so much more.

I hope that helps to explain why things have had to change even though we all know no one likes change :-)

See you all very soon

Jason

Thank you Jason , but the thought of 3 Q's for me before I start my day horrifies me. Getting in , Diamond pick up and then autograph voucher purchase ..... this could take ages.

Thursday pick up is something we are planning on doing this year

all photo ops and talk tickets are all on line and can be bought with out there need to be in a line and last year the line for photo ops sale son the day was 5 % of the year before and as most now know its easy and faster to buy over your phone this line is now nearly nonexistent.

And as we also have plans of pre scanning and having a post scanned zone for 1000s of you to be ready to go in , this zone will be where the diamond pass pick up will be so many of you that are there before 9am will be able to pick up your passes , so the lines for these will be much less and spread over the day before and the morning before the doors are properly open so we have this thought out and worked out and we feel it will be fine , its not just soothing we had dun with out thinking about it.

​one thing we will say is that we feel this years event will be the smoothest and easy event you will have attended for several years as we do feel most of the big issues of the past few years we have fixed and worked out in a really good way.

as to heat is it summer it is london and its going to be hot :-) , but as there is going to be around the same about of you in twice the amount of space so that will help a lot .

hope that is of help

jason

And regarding the heat... if heat is an issue you really need to stay away from the events. ;) I have yet to attend one where the crowds did not break the air condition. :lol:

Maybe we could ask Iceman to follow us around and keep things a bit cooler.

• Like 1

guys... really. i know people are angry, dissapointed, etc but come on. can any of you give me one good answer as to what good is going to come of moaning on here? the passes arent being emailed out - its done no matter how much we dislike it. QS, even Jason... they are messengers (meant with no disrespect). they didnt make any of the decisions nor as is quite clear, do they have any of the answers. if we want things found out like pre pick-up i have faith they will do that...

but things like when the decision was made or why it took so long... lets face it SM CEO wouldnt ever give us a straight answer to that so why are people expecting the forum mods to even know that answer? lol.

refunds... the shop.

complaints... email addresses, etc

constructive requests/suggestions... forum

lets start using this forum properly before it ends up being locked down, stopping any potentially helpful suggestions that will help us all with this issue being brought up

• Like 2

As long as nobody thinks I am a stalker.

• Like 1

I don't mind you being my personal stalker. :lol:

• Like 1

This is my first diamond pass. And I would have liked to have it before the event. Some of my friends are coming from Europe for this. They're disappointed at having to travel and then queue most of the morning before they even have their passes. I know you can't please everyone. I would have liked to been able to get my diamond pass in Friday and not have to pay to get it as I wouldn't want to do anything but pick it up as I would have been travelling most of the day.

You will not be in line most of the morning. Well not for the Diamond Passes.

I'm keeping a list of questions like pre-pick up and will discuss them with the office people Monday. As I posted in response to another question, this is nothing Jason or I can answer. I wish I could, but I can't.

Thank you for taking the time to hear us out! Hope I'm not too much of a pain.

I'm still super excited :)

And as we also have plans of pre scanning and having a post scanned zone for 1000s of you to be ready to go in , this zone will be where the diamond pass pick up will be so many of you that are there before 9am will be able to pick up your passes , so the lines for these will be much less and spread over the day before and the morning before the doors are properly open so we have this thought out and worked out and we feel it will be fine , its not just soothing we had dun with out thinking about it.

​one thing we will say is that we feel this years event will be the smoothest and easy event you will have attended for several years as we do feel most of the big issues of the past few years we have fixed and worked out in a really good way.

hope that is of help

jason

The only issue I'd raise with that Jason is that of getting your diamond pass whilst queuing - a good idea in principle but still an issue for singletons like me. If we are in the pre scanned section would that mean we would need to leave our place in the queue to go and collect our diamond passes? That would be a big issue, I wouldnt be happy to queue for ages and have to choose over collecting my ticket and loosing my place as i have no one with me to hold it or keeping my place in the queue and having to go back later to get my diamond pass.

It's just something else I hope you do give some thought to. Thank you for getting back to us though.

guys... really. i know people are angry, dissapointed, etc but come on. can any of you give me one good answer as to what good is going to come of moaning on here? the passes arent being emailed out - its done no matter how much we dislike it. QS, even Jason... they are messengers (meant with no disrespect). they didnt make any of the decisions nor as is quite clear, do they have any of the answers. if we want things found out like pre pick-up i have faith they will do that...

but things like when the decision was made or why it took so long... lets face it SM CEO wouldnt ever give us a straight answer to that so why are people expecting the forum mods to even know that answer? lol.

refunds... the shop.

lets start using this forum properly before it ends up being locked down, stopping any potentially helpful suggestions that will help us all with this issue being brought up

*whispers* Jason is as high up as it gets in the rank of SM. Him and Mark run the shows.

• Like 4

Another reason for that could simply be that they tried to find a way around this situation? I said it two pages ago, this is not the first reaction of this kind we had and I doubt it will be the last. When I got the e-mail I knew straight away that this would happen again. SM were very likely trying to avoid that.

the only sm event where ive had problems with heat is the London shows, 2 times at brighton, 2 times at Bournemouth, Exeter, 2 Manchester shows ive not had problems with heat at all. im not sure what ones you have been going to, but they cant be the ones on this list as they have not been over packed like lfcc was last year

I don't mind you being my personal stalker. :lol:

I better join the queue, although a certain Camel may get the hump....

refunds... the shop.

*whispers* Jason is as high up as it gets in the rank of SM. Him and Mark run the shows.

.... i refer to the no offence thing :P either way people are still expecting answers that to be honest they know better than to expect. We are all adults, most of have worked in businesses... we know how this stuff works

P.S Jason dont delete my ticket for suggesting you are a messenger

• Like 2

Thank you qs and sm and any mods for should be straight forward to collect diamond pass normally im the anxious one about this sort thing as its my first diamond pass but thanks to qs im quite calm and really looking forward to this year just wishing it was sooner rather than later :D

• Like 2

I don't think it's an issue people asking questions as long as they are polite. Concerns need to be assuaged a bit but like QS said they need a bit of time to come back to us. A lot of the time we do panic a bit more than necessary but also an outside perspective can highlight things you hadn't considered.

• Like 1

Maybe next year you can have people's names on the diamond pass and ID has to be shown each time you use them. Not ideal, but if it means you can post them out and not be misused it's for the best.

I still see this year as being more added stress than needed.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

we hav

hope that is of help

jason

The only issue I'd raise with that Jason is that of getting your diamond pass whilst queuing - a good idea in principle but still an issue for singletons like me. If we are in the pre scanned section would that mean we would need to leave our place in the queue to go and collect our diamond passes? That would be a big issue, I wouldnt be happy to queue for ages and have to choose over collecting my ticket and loosing my place as i have no one with me to hold it or keeping my place in the queue and having to go back later to get my diamond pass.

It's just something else I hope you do give some thought to. Thank you for getting back to us though.

just trust us we have a planed out way of this working on the day and if you are on your own or not it will work :-)

• Like 2

This is going to upset a few on here....

But is it possible that SM makes clear what Guests are Diamond Guests when they are Arranging the Queues at photo shoots... Last Year many guests became Diamond Guests. Maybe have a Red Mark on the Photo shoot lists... I got pushed back several times because they were calling Diamond first when the guests wasn't even a Diamond guest....

This is the second year of diamond so I do hope this gets sorted... Thanks, now back to my Camel Juice. :smile:

• Showmasters Admin

we c

Maybe next year you can have people's names on the diamond pass and ID has to be shown each time you use them. Not ideal, but if it means you can post them out and not be misused it's for the best.

I still see this year as being more added stress than needed.

an talk about this after he show it won't be more stress you will see :-)

• Moderators

I've just logged in and see this thread, all I can add from personal experience is I had to collect my diamond passes last year and there was no issues at all and the queue moved quickly, as QS, Jason Reylenth and others have said tonight I really think people are worrying unnecessarily.

• Like 1