Diamond Pass Information

if I had know this from the start id not of bothered getting the diamond pass. I really wanted this year to be smooth as last year was a nightmare, and im already sitting here thinking how much of a stress this is going to be. hours wait in the line, THEN another long line inside for the pass and no doubt it will be a slow process. mite be an idea to have each diamond pass in a different line so theres not 500 of us Saturday morning in another long line. am I the only one who would use Royal Mail Recorded delivery service? or is it the costs of posting that seem to be an issue here? im happy to pay to have mine posted to me.

Can we have the option of royal mail special delivery please , guaranteed next day delivery.

I would rather pay £6 delivery than a long wait to get in then another wait for the passes ..... this as really made me unhappy and I have got 5 to collect.

• Like 2

mite be an idea to have each diamond pass in a different line so theres not 500 of us Saturday morning in another long line.

People with multiple passes wouldn't want to keep having to queue though.

Edited by Hoff85
  • Like 1

mite be an idea to have each diamond pass in a different line so theres not 500 of us Saturday morning in another long line.

People with multiple passes wouldn't want to keep having to queue though.

well if they can afford more than one pass they can afford to wait in the line ;)

Can we have the option of royal mail special delivery please , guaranteed next day delivery.

I would rather pay £6 delivery than a long wait to get in then another wait for the passes ..... this as really made me unhappy and I have got 5 to collect.

I think its a great idea! let us have the option to pay to have them posted out. id pay the amount hell id pay £10.00 to have it posted to me so sm make a little off it! I can see some agro over the 3 days then we will see a post, ok next year were making it even better lol

Well last year my One Diamond pass was not sent out to me. So I had to collect it inside. It took more than 45 minutes sadly. Multiple lines, I asked before I got in any which to get in and was told one. Got to the front to be told not this one join another.

I did that 3 times. Then refused to move and they gave me my pass and stuff.

So please Showmasters make each line clear. Very clear as to where and why you stand in it. 45 minutes is pretty painful after I had been in a line outside the venue for 3 hours.

No Diamond Pass for me this year, but I wish everyone a swift, well organised line this year :-)

can someone ask Jason if something can be sorted? ill be happy to pay £10.00 to have mine sent out wont cost more than 5 or 6 so a few quid for sm, or a blind box ect. I live in Bournemouth and cant pick up before hand as ive not got enough for the Saturday as yet :( it would really help if they will be an option to pay to have them posted out so on the day we can just line up, go in and have a good day and not have to worry about another line inside the venue

• Like 1

That's absolutely ridiculous. Waiting ages to hear what is going on with the diamond passes only to eventually get an email to basically say that you have to queue up for probably what will be the best part of an hour when you get there. They really should be posted. If there's issues with royal mail then it's issues with royal mail, just have a contingency plan in place for anyone who doesn't receive theirs by mail

• Like 2

Recorded Delivery is not guaranteed to turn up. Guaranteed Delivery isn't even guaranteed to turn up.

This is exactly what the Problem was last year.

I am going to forward your comments. Maybe a Thursday pickup is doable seeing there is crew around for set up. But I don't think a Sending out choice will be implemented now. Deciding on this was a lenghthy process. I am sure this Option has been considered.

Recorded Delivery is not guaranteed to turn up. Guaranteed Delivery isn't even guaranteed to turn up.

That's ridiculous SILVER SPECIAL DELIVERY is nearly fail proof ..... out of the last 100 items sent to me by SPECIAL none have failed to arrive.

• Like 2

ok so lets get this right, we now have to queue up for a pass that helps us not have to queue up for the photos and autos lol. I take it im not the only one who would love a refund right now lol.

I brought my pass on the understanding that it would be posted out to me, not that I would have to line up for another hour after being in a long line to start with. im happy to pay for it to be posted to me and should it go missing royal mail will refund the costs of the pass and id have to pick up on the day.

ever since I paid for mine ive been told oh they will be posted anytime up until a week before the event. ok but now im told I have to pick it up, well im sorry this is not going to happen, i paid for mine on the understanding it would be posted!

oh can i just ask when i asked about this on the facebook page i was blocked from posting?

• Like 3

I am going to forward your comments. Maybe a Thursday pickup is doable seeing there is crew around for set up. But I don't think a Sending out choice will be implemented now. Deciding on this was a lenghthy process. I am sure this Option has been considered.

i send around 1800 items a month special delivery and have never had a problem with them. im not able to drive the 2 hrs to collect before hand.

• Like 1

That's ridiculous SILVER SPECIAL DELIVERY is nearly fail proof ..... out of the last 100 items sent to me by SPECIAL none have failed to arrive.

yh you would be gutted though if this was item 101 and it did fail to arrive...

If it was said it would be posted and that has changed, you are well with your rights to ask for a refund.

im going down that route now, ive got screen shots from here and facebook saying that they will be posted out, and i paid for the pass on the understanding that it would be posted to my home address, anything between now and a week before the event. i will be taking action on this, im just waiting to be banned from here now for being upset that the goal posts have been moved and were all supposed to just sit here and take it. i was in line for 1 hr 10 mins last year for a refund on a photoshoot that i missed and i can see this being one hell of a long line.

i send around 1800 items a month special delivery and have never had a problem with them. im not able to drive the 2 hrs to collect before hand.

I am very happy to hear that you had different experiences. But 1800, that's less than 2 of the very busy photoshoots. We had enough people coming on here asking about missing Tickets that the mods can tell it happens a lot.

I was trying to come up with an option to ease your guys' worries. I realize this would not help everyone. But it is a try.