Pop Vinyls

I don't usually say things like this as it's bit like trying to the predict the future but I can say with 100% certainty that there will be multiple stalls selling pop vinyl figures. They are extremely popular at the moment and at EVERY con I've been to in the last couple of years there have been loads. There have even been some stalls that sell them and nothing else.

Edited by Wrong Name

I don't usually say things like this as it's bit like trying to the predict the future but I can say with 100% certainty that there will be multiple stalls selling pop vinyl figures. They are extremely popular at the moment and at EVERY con I've been to in the last couple of years there have been loads. There have even been some stalls that sell them and nothing else.

Unless of course everyone who sells them thinks "so many other people sell these, why waste the effort of taking them" 😁

There were Back to the Future exclusives last year

They were't official Pop Vinyl figures though.
I wouldn't have called them unofficial pop either, they were just little plastic models.
True, my point was more that the original poster was asking about Pop Vinyl figures, and those weren't.