Queen sindel

Just realised from the cool guest announcement thread that I can change my user title? What is a user title lol also tried emailing as you said on the post but im not sure if it sent or not or even if I sent it to the right place :/

will reply as i asked this the other day lol. its your title above your picture to the left of your posts... currently you are "assistant editor" - you can ask to have it changed to anything of your choice, within reason :P go wild, creative :) i am envious

• Like 1

you must have been writing about cookies a lot Siva...?

ahh JP... must be gutted about Sam Neil hey! ok so something dinosaur related? guessing you dont particularly want "zombie bride" or something similar? lol

cant help with SOA... not my area of expertise!

Yes gutted about sam Neill and yeah something dinosaur related would be cool my brain is on not creative today lol

yh my creativity isnt at its best.... currently got "dino-girl" and thats about it lmao. will have a think... i cannot guarantee any good ideas though

• Like 1

Yes gutted about sam Neill and yeah something dinosaur related would be cool my brain is on not creative today lol

yh my creativity isnt at its best.... currently got "dino-girl" and thats about it lmao. will have a think... i cannot guarantee any good ideas though

I actually quite like that lol

• Like 1

I actually quite like that lol

well glad to be of help :P felt like i should have tried to charge my creativity skills before giving out an idea....

I have no idea how I got my title.

i feel like i could hazard a good guess... :P

• Like 1

I personally found this to be the easiest method of getting a custom title:

1) Troll/say something stupid

2) Wait.

You got yours cause you are special. :P

I obviously can't change every single user title. But yeah, if someone says something memorable maybe the title fairy will strike. :firedevil:

Plus as I said in the other topic, once David is back from holiday I'll chat with him and see if he's up for a combined torture for the next guest announcement. If he's up for it there may be another title prize waiting to be won.