Latest Guest Announcement - KIM COATES

Even though it isn't for me this is a yet another great guest. This year's line up seems.really diverse with so many quality guests.

I prefer spending time on these forums as the comments on Facebook make my blood boil. I'm noticing a pattern.

Public - We don't just want GOT or Star Wars guests, announce someone different.

Showmasters - Here is a star of a successful well loved TV show.

Public - But I don't watch that show! This is rubbish

*rolls eyes*

Agreed this year has something for everyone. I think the difference is the forum is populated by people who attend the convention and Facebook is...well...Facebook Edited by john1980
  • Like 2

This is my first year I was wondering how many people is possible to realistic to get photo ops in one day got 6 at the moment would like to make this my number 7

There are some people that get into the twenties. You just have to be well planned and if you have any clashes, speak to the crew and they will do their best to help you.

• Like 1

Thank you wrong name am glad that it should be ok I went to another one was manic they refused after 10 am to let people have virtual q tickets and people were being almost trampled on was anarchy so thought would ask so I don't over strech my self reli looking foward to my first london film con :) gonna book photo op once on break :)

• Like 1

this is going to be a great event. when sm said we will make it better than the 2015 show I really didn't think they would do it. but its looking really good all we need now is to find out if the diamond passes are going to be sent or if we pick them up, and the photo times and floor plans. depending on the photo times I mite buy the joint Saturday pics :)

So why was the clue "Cool"? Or was it not a clue, just a saying.

And hey Resident Evil 4 and Waterworld for me haha He was too much of a sick puppy in SOA for me haha

It was not a clue. Just a saying. I posted a full list of the actual clues at the end of the pre-announcement thread.

• Like 1

Another one to add to my Last Boy Scout DVD

Ohhhh who else have you got so far?

Bruce Willis, Danielle Harris, Shane Black and Joel Silver

Wow. And I thought Shane Black hated the film!!