Latest Guest Announcement - KIM COATES

Another one to add to my Last Boy Scout DVD

Ohhhh who else have you got so far?

Bruce Willis, Danielle Harris, Shane Black and Joel Silver

Wow. And I thought Shane Black hated the film!!

Funny you should say that, he signed it with no issues and when my friend gave him Last Action Hero to sign he said...

"I hate this film but ok..."

haha

• Like 1

I wonder if he's gonna be super busy and if he'll have "no posed pics" sign. And also if he'll do a hug pic with me. But that may be dangerous as I will be like "don't let go.... don't let go...."

At the table? I expect a no posed pics sign up for most of the time. In the photosession just ask for a hug picture. It's very rare that this is not possible.

I wonder if he's gonna be super busy and if he'll have "no posed pics" sign. And also if he'll do a hug pic with me. But that may be dangerous as I will be like "don't let go.... don't let go...."

Hope I am not standing behind you in the photo shoot queue.................................

• Like 1

Hope I am not standing behind you in the photo shoot queue.................................

I hope you do haha
  • Like 1

It's funny but I only started watching SOA recently (bought S1 for Google Play ages back) and as much as I wasn't to fussed about meeting Kim before, I am now dead set on getting his autograph since watching it :thumbup:

Gonna get me a Clay picture autograph from Ron with my Diamond Pass too :dance:

Why has it taken me this long to watch SOA??? lol

It's funny but I only started watching SOA recently (bought S1 for Google Play ages back) and as much as I wasn't to fussed about meeting Kim before, I am now dead set on getting his autograph since watching it :thumbup:

Have you finished season 1?

• Like 1

Just finshed Ep8. Should be done by weeks end if not sooner lol

Season 2 gets better ;)

• Like 1

Then I wil l say no more :whistling:

• Like 1

Season 2 gets better ;)

You'll get to like his character even more as the seasons go on. I especially like him in season 5 onward's, can be very funny (in my opinion)

Still haven't decided whether to get a photo with him or not.

Edited by SMD1984

Season 2 gets better ;)

You'll get to like his character even more as the seasons go on. I especially like him in season 5 onward's, can be very funny (in my opinion)

I agree, I didn't love Tig from the very beginning (especially at the end of season 1), but he grew to be one of my favorites.

• Like 1

Season 2 gets better ;)

I agree, I didn't love Tig from the very beginning (especially at the end of season 1), but he grew to be one of my favorites.

You love him even more by the end of season 7

• Like 1