Latest Guest Announcement - KIM COATES

I was supposed to be cosplaying on the Sunday as Arwen this year and have managed to keep Sunday photoshoot free as last year I really didn't enjoy the photographs in my costume so swore not to book anything on that day.....that's my cosplay ditched this year now though!! single shoot for Friday, Saturday and Sunday joint shoot purchased :blush:

I am legit in love with this man.... If you need me, I will be fan-girling into oblivion in the corner :wub:

• Like 5

That's photoshoot number 6 for Saturday brought eeekkkk so excited I'm so happy

same for me, im really worried about a major clash :( I cant afford a gold pass

Yeah same :/ just have to plan it all with precision if we've got clashes would of had 7 if Matthew hadn't cancelled lol

• Like 2

Yeah same :/ just have to plan it all with precision if we've got clashes would of had 7 if Matthew hadn't cancelled lol

if there is a clash ( cant get worse than last year) ill have to decide who I want more at the time. im hoping they have worked out this year the big names with the smaller ones, and all on the same level lol

• Like 1

9 for Friday, 10 for Saturday so far. Keeping Sunday clear at the moment until the schedule is out

Edited by Iceman71
  • Like 4

if there is a clash ( cant get worse than last year) ill have to decide who I want more at the time. im hoping they have worked out this year the big names with the smaller ones, and all on the same level lol

I only had two shoots last year but I definitely agree they all need to be in same area will be so much better if their is clashes :) what happened last year did you have clashes then ?

9 for Friday, 10 for Saturday so far. Keeping Sunday clear at the moment until the schedule is out

Wow is that with or without a gold pass

Without a Gold Pass. I know someone who has a lot more than me also without a Gold Pass.

Clashes always get sorted out by the crew, they will always get you through.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Without a Gold Pass. I know someone who has a lot more than me also without a Gold Pass.

Clashes always get sorted out by the crew, they will always get you through.

Just make sure you let the crew know well before any of the shoots end - we can't do anything if a guest has already finished their shoot and gone back to their table (we do try to make sure they stay until the scheduled end of their shoot, unless we have checked that everyone has gone through already)

• Like 2

I only had two shoots last year but I definitely agree they all need to be in same area will be so much better if their is clashes :) what happened last year did you have clashes then ?

I got the money back in a gift card to use at another con, it was a nightmare running from one level to the other then back up then down again. it was evil. one guy who had trouble walking just gave up and stayed on the one level. the crew were ok ish about it but a few seemed to be on a power trip. im not going to buy any more right now as its asking for agro lol

• Like 1

Even though it isn't for me this is a yet another great guest. This year's line up seems.really diverse with so many quality guests.

I prefer spending time on these forums as the comments on Facebook make my blood boil. I'm noticing a pattern.

Public - We don't just want GOT or Star Wars guests, announce someone different.

Showmasters - Here is a star of a successful well loved TV show.

Public - But I don't watch that show! This is rubbish

*rolls eyes*

Edited by martinthewookie
  • Like 5