Latest Guest Announcement - KIM COATES

OMGOMGOMGGOMGOMGOMG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HAVE A MELTDOWN CALL AN AMBULANCE

BREATHE BREATHE

HOW TO BREATHE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

HYPERVENTILATING OMG NO NOT EVEN IN A MILLION YEARS OMG OMG OMG WHAT IS AIR? WHAT IS LIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Steady. Take a deep breath.........................

Photo shoot booked. Well done SM great announcement.

Now I know what I look like.... o_o

Oh yes. You and me, crazy fangirls!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Apologies if this has already been asked but if I want to change my shoot with Ron to a double with him and Kim can it be done? Or do I need to get a brand new photo shoot for the double one?

In the past in this situation upgrades have certainly be possible, I don't have confirmation whether it's definitely the case here - contact the shop

Apologies if this has already been asked while I type, but can we upgrade our Ron shoot to the joint op!?

You can with the Kristian Nairin and the GoT cast so you can now. Usually they are telling you to buy new ticket and then give both order numbers so they can pay you back the difference.

im only going Saturday and got a Ron diamond pass, so just got a batch 1 pic wit kim on the Saturday :) very happy indeed. PLEASE no clash's this year lol or at least keep the photo areas together

• Like 2

I cannot believe this. Photo op bought immediately. Gutted the joint op isn't on the Saturday.

I've been wanting to start off a poster with cast autographs but wasn't sure what one to choose. Looks like I know what I'm getting now!

Edited by TrinityKiller24
  • Like 1

Is the joint shoot Sunday only?

Yep, hope they'll add one on Saturday but doubt it... Was so excited about the joint one, have to settle for the "regular" shoot, still very happy about this, but it seems I won't be able to get the joint one