Cool Guest Announcement tomorrow @ 7PM

well as per when these annoncements happen i will just say nathan fillion ... just because one day i will be right .... (closes eyes in hope ) ... but im hoping its a guest that costs around 30-ish so i can use the money from matthew lilliard canceling :clap::clap:

I'm pretty sure he's not a first time signer.

Definitely not! He did Collectormania a few years ago.

And LFACC even longer ago.

Did he do LFCC though? I vaguely remember being at that one and recall rumours about him not turning up because of a stalker. Have to admit that I don't recall him being announced for Collectormania.

Nathan has done LFCC and Collectormania. You mean Val Kilmer. he was the one who no-showed because of the Stalker.

well as per when these annoncements happen i will just say nathan fillion ... just because one day i will be right .... (closes eyes in hope ) ... but im hoping its a guest that costs around 30-ish so i can use the money from matthew lilliard canceling :clap::clap:

I'm pretty sure he's not a first time signer.

Definitely not! He did Collectormania a few years ago.

And LFACC even longer ago.

Did he do LFCC though? I vaguely remember being at that one and recall rumours about him not turning up because of a stalker. Have to admit that I don't recall him being announced for Collectormania.

Nathan has done LFCC and Collectormania. You mean Val Kilmer. he was the one who no-showed because of the Stalker.

Opps, got my quotes a bit mixed up! You are correct QS, I was meaning Val.

Okay, obviously I am not David, so please don't be disappointed. I am lacking that tormenting talent probably. :P But I have been allowed to give it a try.

First clue: The Name has not been guessed correctly yet.

Gary ( C )Oldman (see what i did there?)

Edited by josh-hammond

No, that is just my phone not cooperating with me typing in English. :lol: It's been doing random capital letters on me for weeks and I don't always catch it. Now that you say it I am just hoping they're not accidentally making sense. :P

Keep guessing and you may get another clue. But don't forget, there has to be a connection to an existing guest. Sam Neill has cancelled, a double photo would be hard to accomplish. ;) So don't throw random names at me, that won't make me take the shields down.

• Like 2

No, that is just my phone not cooperating with me typing in English. :lol: It's been doing random capital letters on me for weeks and I don't always catch it. Now that you say it I am just hoping they're not accidentally making sense. :P

Keep guessing and you may get another clue. But don't forget, there has to be a connection to an existing guest. Sam Neill has cancelled, a double photo would be hard to accomplish. ;) So don't throw random names at me, that won't make me take the shields down.

With Mr. Fishburne I was thinking along the lines of joint shoot with Mads. :)

With Mr. Fishburne I was thinking along the lines of joint shoot with Mads. :)

*slaps forehead* Sorry, I was too concentrated on what josh-Hammond wrote.

• Like 1

I cant belive that none of us has gussed it right yet i wanted it to be Shawn Ashmore

If it had been Shawn it would no longer be a secret cause I had screamed the house down. :lol: I normally don't get the guests' names in advance, but this time they had to tell me for the clues. :P

ok having to start thinking outside the box on this one clearly...

so im taking a guess at:

Danny John-Jules!

played Cat in Red Dwarf, always considered himself cool... photo shoot with Hattie Hayridge?

Danny has definitely done signings in the UK