Cool Guest Announcement tomorrow @ 7PM

I'm gunning for Charlie Hunnam - a duo photo op with him and Ron would be a dream!

Also, and please forgive me, but who is the "Christian" that people keep mentioning? (I'm sure I'll get shot down for not knowing but hey ho lol)

• Like 3

Tom Cruise. 'Cool announcement' in minority report he had to get into the ice bath to cool his body temperature down so the robot drones wouldn't find him. He could be the guest that fits in nicely with Jeremy Renner from Mission impossible.

• Like 1

I'm gunning for Charlie Hunnam - a duo photo op with him and Ron would be a dream!

Also, and please forgive me, but who is the "Christian" that people keep mentioning? (I'm sure I'll get shot down for not knowing but hey ho lol)

google "the edge and christian show" :) its a WWE related show

• Like 1

Tom Cruise. 'Cool announcement' in minority report he had to get into the ice bath to cool his body temperature down so the robot drones wouldn't find him. He could be the guest that fits in nicely with Jeremy Renner from Mission impossible.

I wish

way too high profile surely? and as he has a UK home i would be shocked if he has never done a UK signing before anywhere

way too high profile surely? and as he has a UK home i would be shocked if he has never done a UK signing before anywhere

Considering the one for Jeremy Renner was along the lines of "MASSIVE, MASSIVE GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT!!" and this is "Cool guest announcement" I think I can safely say that it's probably not Tom Cruise!

• Like 4

I don't think it'll be a diamond size announcement like Chris Evans, Van Damme, ...

But for the heck of it! Val Kilmer

Not only was he Iceman in Top Gun, he was also in a movie called the Thaw (not a very good movie though) and definitely is cool (probably more crazy than cool, but alas). The duo shoot could be with Elden Hensen (Deja Vu), Famke Janssen (Dead Girl), Bronson Pinchot (True Romance) and even Ron Perlman (the Island of Dr. Moreau)!

But as I said, quite sure it's not him ;)

i agree with tinkerbell's kartoffel :) Tom Cruise would get a lot more hype than this...

then again, perhaps so would Sebastian Stan? could probably be ruled out for the same reason.

Oi! I said title was growing on me, not that I wanted to be called it! Wrong Name (or Sam) if you please! :poki:

• Like 1

well as per when these annoncements happen i will just say nathan fillion ... just because one day i will be right .... (closes eyes in hope ) ... but im hoping its a guest that costs around 30-ish so i can use the money from matthew lilliard canceling :clap::clap:

I'm pretty sure he's not a first time signer.

well as per when these annoncements happen i will just say nathan fillion ... just because one day i will be right .... (closes eyes in hope ) ... but im hoping its a guest that costs around 30-ish so i can use the money from matthew lilliard canceling :clap::clap:

Definitely not! He did Collectormania a few years ago.

I would literally die.

I don't think it'll be a diamond size announcement like Chris Evans, Van Damme, ...

But for the heck of it! Val Kilmer

Not only was he Iceman in Top Gun, he was also in a movie called the Thaw (not a very good movie though) and definitely is cool (probably more crazy than cool, but alas). The duo shoot could be with Elden Hensen (Deja Vu), Famke Janssen (Dead Girl), Bronson Pinchot (True Romance) and even Ron Perlman (the Island of Dr. Moreau)!

But as I said, quite sure it's not him ;)

Not a first time UK signer, sorry. He made one Autographica years back.

Definitely not! He did Collectormania a few years ago.

And LFACC even longer ago.

... really is time for another infamous davidb twitter clue surely? :P

He has been very quiet on this one. It could be we've already guessed it? It could be he doesn't know? Or it could be that he's just busy with more important things?